Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I have to explain it, you shouldn't be out on your own.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
    I can't wait for Mad Max to come true. I've always wanted to grow a 2 foot tall mowhock and drive around in a dune buggy screaming "give us the juuuuuuiceee!!!"
    What's stopping you from doing that now? Just sayin'.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Geez, I hope so! I've been waiting for years to mount spikes and vulcan MGs (1d6+2 dmg!) on the truck. Now where's my Lord Humungous helmet...
      Is there some manner of Mad Max role-play I have yet to be informed of?
      ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
        Cyberpunk? ShadowRun? Similar at least...
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
          Quoth Juwl View Post
          Cyberpunk? ShadowRun? Similar at least...
          Old school Car Wars (Steve Jackson Games, pre-GURPS version) mixed with other systems for deeper character building. I miss my 18-wheeler with ramplate from the last game.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

You Mad Max / Car Wars fans out to check out Darkwind and Upshift StrikeRacer.

Darkwind is a post-apocalyptic (solar catastrophe) world with racing, deathracing, and other vehicular combat. The racing and combat is turn based and it's actually some good stuff.

Upshift StrikeRacer is a more traditional racing style game, but with guns and bombs and the like. It's got an arcade feel with outstanding original music by composer Kevin Manthei (Starcraft: Ghost, Invader Zim) and Dan Spitz (guitarist for Anthrax and one of the world's premier watchmakers).

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

::Off topic:: Car Wars <33333333333333333 it's been years!

::On topic::

I love the in the back questions... yeah we have TONS in back that we saved JUST for you idiots who ask about the secret back stock. That's how we stay in business, by spending our time saying out of stock, and saving them specially just for YOU!!

Comment

Quoth Skarredmind View Post
                ::Off topic:: Car Wars <33333333333333333 it's been years!
                For all you Car Wars fans, did you know the scale of Car Wars is the same as N-scale model railroading? With the selection of N-scale cars availble today, there's no more need for the cardboard counters. And I have been tempted to set up a Car Wars grid on my N-scale layout.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Darkwind is a post-apocalyptic (solar catastrophe) world with racing, deathracing, and other vehicular combat. The racing and combat is turn based and it's actually some good stuff.
                  Neat! Thanks for sharing that one, I'll have to check it out.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  For all you Car Wars fans, did you know the scale of Car Wars is the same as N-scale model railroading? With the selection of N-scale cars availble today, there's no more need for the cardboard counters.
                  Really? I'll have to go check out the local hobby/model shops then. A few of those, and a few runs at the bits table at Origins in a couple months might set us up nicely.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                  X