Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh no she didn't. PLEASE tell me she didn't!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no she didn't. PLEASE tell me she didn't!

A couple of years ago, while I was bartending, I had this older lady sitting at the end of my bar. If I had to guess, I'd say she was probably in her late 60s, early 70s. I had made her a couple martinis while she was waiting for her table to be ready in the restaraunt.

She calls me over telling me that she had won on the machine was sitting at, but it wouldn't pay her. I walk over and notice that what she's looking at is the "Pay Out" screen that shows you what combinations pay what amounts. When I tried to point that out to her, she argued with me that that is what she won. Every time I changed the screen back to her game and showed what was really going on, she would change it back to the other screen and point at it saying she won that.

And then she stopped and gave me "the look."

This wasn't the "I'm an idiot and realize I was wrong and am now embarrassed" look.

Oh no. This was the "I just wet myself" look.

She peed all over herself and the bar stool she was sitting on.

Thankfully I lucked out and had a porter that could clean it up.

CH
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Sooo.... she still demanded the money afterwards, right?
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Yipes...

How drunk or into your game (most likely both) do you have to be if you don't know it's time to go potty? It's too bad she didn't clean it up herself, I hope you made her leave after that and she didn't just sit around in her soiled state and play some more, though that wouldn't surprise me.
      It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
        How drunk or into your game (most likely both) do you have to be if you don't know it's time to go potty? It's too bad she didn't clean it up herself, I hope you made her leave after that and she didn't just sit around in her soiled state and play some more, though that wouldn't surprise me.
        My guess it was a combination of being drunk and an age related bladder issue, but it happened without any hesitation on her part. One of her friends sitting elsewhere at the bar got her and took her home after it happened.

CH
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
          My guess it was a combination of being drunk and an age related bladder issue...
          CH
          I feel a little bad now actually because I missed her age in the OP. That explains a lot. Working in a retirement home myself I see that a lot and it's usually no big deal, however we are both equiped and trained for it. And to prevent accidents happening most of the old people I work with wear adult diapers of some form, which saves a lot of embarrassment especially at mealtimes when the dining room is full.

I'm glad she had a friend there to take her home but I think she should take more notice of what has obvioulsy begun to be a problem for her and consider wearing adult diapers of some form like "Depends". That would save your staff having to clean up unsanitary messes without the proper equiptment.
          It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

I don't blame her. If I just found out I didn't win the jackpot, I'd be pissed too. lol!!!
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              I don't blame her. If I just found out I didn't win the jackpot, I'd be pissed too. lol!!!
              Sorry sheldon, you lose two internet for that pun

in all seriousness though, that was just WEIRD. My condolences on being the "lucky" sap who got to deal with that issue, crash.
              Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
              --Unknown

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
                umm, i've seen people crap themselves before because they were in the middle of a round and they thought they could make just one more round before they needed to go... yeah, once you start a round of craps you don't back out...
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                  Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  umm, i've seen people crap themselves ... yeah, once you start a round of craps you don't back out...
                  Oh wow, just... ack...

And as for the jackpot bit, did she ever come back, or was that the end of it?
                  I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                  In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Working...
                  X