Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Which This Bullshit Comes to an End...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness this mess is finally over with!

Comment

Congratulations, Kara. I'm glad things are wrapping up so you can move on.

Best wishes!
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Oh, Kara. I'm soooo glad this is finally coming to an end for you.
        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

All this makes me wish I was rich so I could hostess a Debutante Ball for her to celebrate ... *sigh* Nothing quite as celebratory as dressing up, good music, good food and good company.

I love organizing parties and never have the budget to do it right
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
            Hell, I grew up in the '70s and what was considered normal then would probably be "Endangering a Child" these days.
            That's for sure. Also some of my antics would have gotten me diagnosed with ADHD or LD or something requiring psychoactives.

Back to the OPGlad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this orderal.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
            X