Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! How great is this? Wonderful job here!

Comment

Thank you RK! The best part is that after Halloween, we can remove the black duck tape (making the lines) and she has pajamas for winter. The only problem we have is that she wants to wear the outfit 24/7. I'm hoping for something less complicated next year.
      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Yeah, you can reuse and recycle when you do stuff like this.

For instance, I got lucky this year. She wants to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. So I went to the Disney store a couple weeks ago (when they have the half off sale on costumes) and picked up a dress. It's got bare shoulders, so I took the undershirt I made last year for Starfire, which is made of flesh colored spandex, and stripped the silver wrist and arm cuffs off. I picked up some white opera gloves at a Halloween shop, and now I'll just let her wear the spandex undershirt under her costume, throw the gloves on over it, and she will not be bare skinned on what might be a cool night.

I suspect that spandex undershirt is gonna be a handy, handy garment.

Hell, let her wear the thing. My nephew went everywhere dressed like a superhero for months a year or two ago. Correction, he went everywhere dressed like a superhero in green Wellingtons for months. it was pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
        X