Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a BAD experience. Whenever I'm stressed, I tend to get those let-me-die-NOW cramps. It happened often when I was still working at Loser Company, so much so that sometimes I had to lie on the floor until things eased up. Or call a taxi so I could go home more quickly.

Massage is out of the question while this is going on - the two just don't mix well. Maybe some hot chocolate.

Kitty is being a HUGE love. She's sitting on the floor next to me as I type this, purring up a storm.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
      It was a BAD experience. Whenever I'm stressed, I tend to get those let-me-die-NOW cramps. It happened often when I was still working at Loser Company, so much so that sometimes I had to lie on the floor until things eased up. Or call a taxi so I could go home more quickly.

Massage is out of the question while this is going on - the two just don't mix well. Maybe some hot chocolate.

Kitty is being a HUGE love. She's sitting on the floor next to me as I type this, purring up a storm.
      Oh, I know, I meant after the cramps and stuff are over. Glad your kitty is helping. I read somewhere that cats purr at the same frequency that is used for therapeutic sound treatments. I've tried putting one of mine on my stomach when it's upset....results are inconclusive.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

It just keeps coming back to me - the reality of what happened. Two weeks ago, she was with me. Last month, I made some turkey, and she demanded her share. I did have warning, of course, but even with that warning, it was so sudden.

Kitty needs a new friend. She's alone when I'm not here, and she needs somebody who will be with her all day. Maybe a new kitty will come along soon.

Comment

Its always tough getting a new pet after a loss. It took me two months after Kyo passed to get The Kittens, but it helped so much more than I thought it would. I still miss him tons, and I hope this doesn't make me sound like a heartless witch, but its hard to feel the pain of the loss when you have another furball (or two) to help adjust to your home.

Take your time though, you'll know when you're ready. <hugs>
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Well, I'm not going to go out and look for a new kitty. I trust that one will come to me.

I keep wondering if my little baby caught that dreaded virus from my first kitty. He had health problems right from the beginning, and he used to groom her often. The virus can be (and often is) spread by saliva. I don't know, and I never will know.

Comment

I still cry, and feel emptiness here at home - but I also feel that my baby is still with us both. I feel that this is a change of her energy form. It helps, and I believe it's true.

Comment

Working...
              X