This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daring to hope

I .. got the job. I will be working from home! Only part time (20-30 hrs) and not much more then minimum wage..but I got the job!! They have to send a CD (5 business days) to see if my system can handle everything...but if my system passes (newish system so it should) I will be again gainfully employed. I will be customer support, and probably have many many stories to share once it happens, but I am daring to hope!
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Good luck with it!

And make sure you remember where the mute button is when you really want to tell the SC where to go and what to insert into some orifices.

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Yay!!!! I knew you would.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Congrats Mytical! <cheers!>
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Congratz!!
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yay! Cookies all around! Good for you!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Received CD, had some issues at first (like the CD not wanting to boot), but my system passed the assessment. 3-5 more days and I should receive an email about how to proceed from here. Getting closer to actually making some money.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I think I know the company you signed on with. I sent you a PM
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

*nods* That is the one. If anybody wants to work from home, pm me for the name of the place. You take ONLY inbound calls, and they don't try to get you to pay to work for them (though if your system isn't up to snuff..it is up to you to get your system up to snuff). No outbound calls, no selling. (They have one that 'upsells' but you still do not call people to sell them anything..all the calls come TO you).

Comment

<cheers about the assessment> Glad to see things are moving along, wootage Mytical!

...I think I'm going to dub you the Mytie Mytical now. >
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Is it evil of me that I can't wait for the first SC post?
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Awesome! I'm rootin' for ya!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Was THIS close to not being able to do it. As I have a class ONE day a week and during training I would not be able to miss a single day. The original offer was for 11:00-5:30 but they worked with me and it will be 5:00pm to 11:30pm! I start November 7th!! Yay!!!!!!

On the downside, I do have to purchase a phone from them which stinks. 33 bucks a paycheck for 3 paychecks down the tube (at least they take it out of my pay instead of me having to pay up front). It will be 20-25 hrs a week, 5 days a week (4-5 hrs a day depending). Pay is 8.50/hr even during training. At least I got a job! Woohoo!

Comment

Congrats! ::tosses confetti::
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Hehe, they do make you jump through hoops, and have a tendency to forget to supply full instructions. Getting closer though, just finished another of their tasks. Yay.

Comment

Working...
                              X