This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange revalation...

I was at a gas station the other night chatting with a lady working there, and she had told me that for the FIRST time in her life she and her fiancee had just bought a house! a real house, not a rental, or an apartment, which she told me was all she ever lived in her entire life (shes 25).

We got to talking further and I mentioned metaphysical stuff and great natural energy protectors....and it smells great to boot.

She had never heard of rosemary, not as an herb or as a plant and was floored when I mentioned how big it can get!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Some people have never grown anything. You'd think she'd have heard of it as something to cook with at least.

Reminds me of when my friends had some relatives over, including this one young woman who was very, very religious. She seemed to think everything in their house was scary and possibly devilish, which was odd because they have nothing remotely pagan out where anyone can see it; but the capper came when they offered her some chamomile tea. Her response? "That's weird."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I've never owned a house. I'm 39. I like renting.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

nothing wrong with it, she was really excited and it was a big deal for her ^^
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I'm 36 and have never owned a house. I badly want my own house, built from scratch to my specifications. Just can't afford it even with the prices having gone down.

Comment

27 and paying my parents rent til I can find something cheapn enough.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

I think it was more the rosemary than house ownership. Honestly, I've never seen a rosemary plant.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                I've never owned a house. I'm 39. I like renting.
                I am 52 and have rented all of my out-of-the-parents-house life. not that I really like it ie. not really having any permanent roots and stuff.
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                X