This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr

So I've been having a few issues with the hospital i go to for my individual docs. I know I've shared some of those before but today I'm a little pissed.

On either the 5th or 6th I had blood drawn. When I had gone in I had a small squeak of annoyance because the request wasn't in the computer. If I hadn't had the paper order they would have no knowledge of my work up at all.

They get that entered and then there is a problem with my ID card for the insurance. It's not reading as anything when it's read fine before. So I finally get the stickers and head back, get a few vials done, and boom I'm good.

Well good till today. My insurance hasn't said anything about paying for my labs and I was a bit worried on that. I come in and they ask about my labs last done. The ones they have are almost five months old and not done after my med changes. The nurse assistants call around and they can't find them at all. So they check the other main hospital and still nothing. My lab work is gone to the darkness of lost.

Great...

That's....wow. Just wow. I'm assuming the hospital is about to go through a small storm at this point?
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

On hold with the insurance company right now, right now they can't find anything in their system. I'm guessing it was never billed to them.

Comment

Brb, I'll get the pitchforks.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
        X