Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What at Vic's Secret could be THAT freakin' important?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of a very funny TV commercial we had running here in Germany, years ago. I think it was for a parenting magazine, but I'm not sure.

You see a woman, late 20s maybe, shopping in a supermarket. A boy, maybe five years old, comes up to hear with a bag of chips and thrusts it in her direction.

Woman shakes her head "No!".

Kid's face darkens. He drops the bag of chips on the floor, takes a deep breath...

Cut to the mother flinging herself on the ground, arms and legs flailing, screaming "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" at the top of her lungs.

Kid just stares at her, open-mouthed, then picks up the bag and hurries away.

That one cracked me up every time...
    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

We had a similar advert, for Vicks; it was hilarious. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxXIhM9nd2o

Quoth Gaki View Post
      My ex stared at this little kid, who was screaming in his stroller, and because this had been going on for "too long" (how he put it) and the mother hadn't done anything...

He walked up in front of the kid and went: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAH AAAAAAHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Right in his face.
      Is your ex called Brian by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx9Y6tQ8shk

(Sorry for the poor quality; this was a hard clip to find!)
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
        He walked up in front of the kid and went: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAH AAAAAAHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Right in his face.

Stopped the kid mid scream.
        Oh yeah, it works. I've used it more than once. And told one belligerent mom that the kid shouldn't dish it out if she couldn't take it . . .

What? I'm evil, I've said so before.

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
          he is as stupid and worthless as she is. neither of them work and they have their exs living in the house with them. yeah and the rumor is they are having group sex. yuck. we threaten to take the kids away every week
          Forget threaten. Bring it to the attention of the local police and CPS. That is all I will say before I Fratch.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X