Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know, i've got a lightsabre (it really lights up, doesn't make sounds but it's cool!) and a couple of stormtrooper helmets. if i put one on when they knock on my door, do you think i could tempt them to join the dark side? i could offer them some cookies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hib1QN02Hb0
    that made me think of this

'Satanas' translated into english

and lol i looked up Die Eier von Satan ...
    translated!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      and lol i looked up Die Eier von Satan ...
      translated!
      When it got to the line that included the time and temperature, I did a double-take and had to look it up, myself.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

well i just noticed they had the english version right below it. so it looks like the translation wasn't that off

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
          I have no idea how many come popping through here, since I've only actually seen two and I'm usually at work otherwise, but I have big dogs... One's said to be half Akita... Hershey is very territorial of our lot and some area directly around it... If they get persistent, I can get a leash and my dog, and in no uncertain terms tell them to bug off.
          Lol, my dad did that once when JWs came to our family home; he had been in a bad mood all day and told the JWs to leave or he'd set the dog on them. XD The sound of loud barking came to the door; they legged it. The really funny thing was that our family dog was smallish, very friendly and more likely to lick you to death than anything else... but with a very loud bark like a big dog. These guys were just unlucky to knock at the door at a time when my dad was in a lousy mood; otherwise, it would have been, "No thank you," and the door shut.

I once was woken up at seven am by some loud knocking on my door. I went downstairs in my oversized Metal Sludge t-shirt which was serving as a nightie, with my surly morning face and answered the door. It was a couple of guys who immediately launched into their "Climate change is ebil" speech. I interrupted them with "Climate change killed the dinosaurs. Fuck off." then shut the door. I mean, seven freaking am?! Who the hell thinks that people will be prepared to listen to them at that hour? O_o

I haven't had any other annoying people at my door, but I've got my skull model ready for when they do...
          Last edited by Lace Neil Singer; 01-12-2011, 01:30 PM.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
          X