Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a huge splash. I bet it compensates for your dick size.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a huge splash. I bet it compensates for your dick size.

Today while waiting for a bus, a few cars hit the puddle by it. Most cars took the puddle kinda slow. One car took the puddle at full speed and I got a nice pair of mud covered glasses as a result. Thanks asshole, and right before work too.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Something about getting behind the wheel of a car oft times turns ordinary people into vicious bullies. Bet anything he wouldn't have the guts to attack you face to face, so he settles for vehicular bullying.

I just don't get that mindset. If someone's walking beside the road and there's a huge puddle, I either avoid it or drive slowly through it, so as not to splash the pedestrian. Getting soaked is no fun, especially in cold weather. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't get why people do this. Good way to flood out your engine, get your brakes wet, and usually results in getting water all over your own damn windshield, too!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        I don't get why people do this. Good way to flood out your engine, get your brakes wet, and usually results in getting water all over your own damn windshield, too!
        Because its fun . HOWEVER - only as long as theres no one to get hit with it. Otherwise, its slow down so they don't get hit.

I love seeing the water come up in a big wave/continous splash. Then make sure to pump the brakes afterwards ofcourse. I also still find jumping in puddles to be the most fun EVAH!

I'm ApolloSZ, I'm 24, and a puddle addict.
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Today while waiting for a bus, a few cars hit the puddle by it. Most cars took the puddle kinda slow. One car took the puddle at full speed and I got a nice pair of mud covered glasses as a result. Thanks asshole, and right before work too.
          one of my old coworkers said he would do that to people on purpose.
          why? Because people did it to him when he had to take the bus.

so apparently doing it to other people was his way of "getting back"
          personally i thought it was fucked up

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            one of my old coworkers said he would do that to people on purpose.
            why? Because people did it to him when he had to take the bus.

so apparently doing it to other people was his way of "getting back"
            personally i thought it was fucked up
            That is a really solid mindset out there, and it has always bothered me. It's the same one that dictates that those with seniority must make those with out hate their lives.

Comment

And it's the same mind set that some people use to justify being a SC since they get a bunch of SC's while they're at work.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I find that bus drivers on my street are particularly good at hitting puddles full force - and they actually have to steer towards the curb to get at them.

When the roads are dry - they tend to stick to the regular middle of the lane driving.

I'm especially careful when it's slushy or rainy. I can't see their faces, but I know they're enjoying themselves!
                No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

don't forget that ever so cool hydroplaning effect.

while big splashes make me giggle, i don't laugh when some poor unfortunate gets a dirty head to toe bath from some asswipe.
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

My driveway has this big dip in it that fills up and makes a huge puddle, and that's fun to drive through or even ride a bike really fast through. But again, it's a driveway in the country where nobody but you gets soaked.
                    My hubby used to walk to school and he would get that almost every day when the roads had puddles. People are jerks sometimes.
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

This could be pursued as assault.

I know I'd try to get charges to stick if it happened to me.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The title says it all, yes he was trying to make up for having a microscopic dick.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth thansal View Post
                          That is a really solid mindset out there, and it has always bothered me. It's the same one that dictates that those with seniority must make those with out hate their lives.
                          Some people can only feel good by feeling superior, and can only feel superior by making (or attempting to make) someone else feel inferior.
                          By splashing those on foot, in their mind, they're pointing out how superior they are, because they have a car and (evidently) the pedestrian or bus rider doesn't. "Look at me, I'm all cozy and dry, and you're all cold and wet".

Weird mind-set, logic with flaws you could drive a truck thru, and a general dose of sadism - hey, I just described the average SC

Madness takes it's toll....
                          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I remember there was a case in the last year or so of someone doing this in the UK to a bunch of kids at a bus stop. (or was it nuns? i dont remember the specifics)

They did it diliberately, filmed it and put it on you tube. The police used it as evidence and charged them after the victims complained.

I had a bus drench me years ago when I worked in the city. I swear to this day, he swerved into the puddle on purpose. I had to go buy new clothes cause the ones I had on were ruined. Also working in wet clothes in the middle of winter was just asking for pneumonia.
                            "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                            "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                            "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

A school bus driver did this to my mom and one of my sisters. He had to go out of his way to hit the puddle. Since then I've noticed that a lot of the school bus drivers around here do things like that. Or maybe it's the same few over and over.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X