Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a huge splash. I bet it compensates for your dick size.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my family doesn't get why I hate people so much. There is seemingly no limit to the assholery that goes on in the world.

I totally believe the stories about the bus drivers, they are Grade A assholes here too. I've never really had a problem with getting splashed, but a bus driver once veered way over to get close to me when I was riding my bike, and I've seen them run red lights and push other drivers right out of their lanes!
    Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      A school bus driver did this to my mom and one of my sisters. He had to go out of his way to hit the puddle. Since then I've noticed that a lot of the school bus drivers around here do things like that. Or maybe it's the same few over and over.
      Perhaps a few caltrops hidden in an out-of-the-way puddle would help?

Comment

One fine morning a few years ago I came home from a 16-hour shift to discover that one of my cats had been run over in the road in front of my house. While standing there with a garbage bag and a shovel, waiting for the traffic to thin, and while watching other cars swerve around her, I saw a truck with huge tires (you know the type) not only speed up but swerve to run over her again.

The noise that made has haunted me ever since.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

caltrops!!!

I haven't thought of those since I played AD&D with my group in Hawaii. I use to think they were Cowtrops and somehow related to bovine. so i would imagine this but they'd be as big as cows...

but seriously what the hell is wrong with slowing down for a puddle? that's what i do... i didn't even realize i do that until i found myself doing that during one pretty bad storm. i'm sure the people by the puddle didn't mind it though

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            A school bus driver did this to my mom and one of my sisters. He had to go out of his way to hit the puddle.
            Have you considered phoning the bus depot/school/council & reporting the drivers? That surely can't be good behaviour to be teaching the kids.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

HHNC, reading what you wrote made me cry.

*oodles of hugs*
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                HHNC, reading what you wrote made me cry.

*oodles of hugs*
                Same here.

*hugs*
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
                  One fine morning a few years ago I came home from a 16-hour shift to discover that one of my cats had been run over in the road in front of my house. While standing there with a garbage bag and a shovel, waiting for the traffic to thin, and while watching other cars swerve around her, I saw a truck with huge tires (you know the type) not only speed up but swerve to run over her again.

The noise that made has haunted me ever since.
                  What a ! I'm sorry for your loss, and that bully can go to hell.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                    Perhaps a few caltrops hidden in an out-of-the-way puddle would help?
                    I've thought about getting some for the assholes that think it's funny to run 50-60 mph down our rural dirt road.
                    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      What a ! I'm sorry for your loss, and that bully can go to hell.
                      I'm also sorry for your loss. There's a special place in hell for (censored) like that.

Comment

I like to photograph stuff. Occasionally, that means I pull off to the side of the road to take a picture of something. Of course, I try to pay attention to cars that are on the road and it always seems like they want to veer towards me.

As for the asshole who ran over the cat again....I'm sure there is a special place in hell for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X