This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwned oh so very hard (possibly nsfw)

Another gem from one of my boyfriend's message boards - but i don't have the link for it... Someone posted images of the story below along with quotes of the original conversations

Story:
    Some guy was online - a dating site perhaps - posting about how great he was and posted a picture of himself with his shirt half off, with the hem line right above the nipples on his pecs. I saw the photo and he looked a bit like a thug wanna be.

The guy not only got a reply, the girl replying said she was too shy to show her face but she posted a picture of her naked breasts, with her shirt pulled down low enough to show her nipples. Everything else in the photo had been cropped out.

Amazed and VERY interested, the guy asked her to show her face anyway.... So she shared the whole photo...

It was the thug wanna be's original self photo, upside down... The "hot boobs" that had gotten him so worked up were his own pecs.

oooo burn.

I...

I think I have a crush on that woman.

Comment

well the thing is... i'm not sure it really was a woman replying... i think it was actually another dude
      which just makes the pwnage even sweeter

Comment

LOL is this it?

Comment

That's some awesome pwnage!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

*cleans keyboard & hopes it still works* Yep...good thing it was just beer,not Yukon Jack.
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

That's freaking awesome. BTW, it's up on Failblog
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Ooooooh! Sizzle!
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

*reads thread*

*reads it again*

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The guy who said "I wonder if he fapped to it before responding" about killed me.

Comment

Well... there goes rule one. Right at the start of the semester too!
                      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

This saddens me, but also makes me laugh my arse off, especially since the linked one it from home state.
                        Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                        pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth GiggityGiggityGoo View Post
                          ROFL yes!

and i love the first quote below it...
                          I wonder if he fapped to it before he responded…. would be quite awkward

Comment

Working...
                          X