Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaaaah, stupid annoying entitled customers!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaaaah, stupid annoying entitled customers!!!

I am helping a customer today (a nice one for once) and this obviously inebriated guy comes in with his buddies.

SC: HI (interrupting me with my customer), do you have any open chess sets that I can sit down and play?
    Me: Sorry sir, we dont have any open ones.
    SC: What about that one on the shelf, it is partly open already, can we use that one?
    Me: Sir, the box might be open but the product inside is sealed still.
    SC: What is the price on the chess set?
    Me: Sorry, I dont know off the top of my head but the price tag is on the box.
    SC: Why dont you go over there and tell me.
    Me: I am helping Customers here, do it yourself.
    SC: *Leaves store muttering and cursing*
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

It's even more annoying when you work at a store with a small store front and the idiots are unwilling to check a price that is on the item which is sitting on the shelf behind them.

I had someone demand that I walk around the counter to look at something that all he would have had to do to see it was turn the @#$% around.

Can't even blame it on poor vision because the price was on a slip of folded card stock with 2 inch tall letters, sitting on the @#$%ing motherboard.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Sounds like that SC got up on the wrong side of the bed!

If he's drunk, there's something wrong with him if this took place in the MORNING.

Comment

I wish for the fleas of a thousand camels to build a Wal-Mart supercenter in the underpants of people who interrupt me while I'm already with another customer. So rude.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
        X