This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Hotline Dude....

We have a hotline we call in to hear a prerecorded message which tells us our work schedule. This is great! We don't know from one day to the next what it's gonna be like.

But the dude in charge of it has to be the laziest POS I've ever heard of. How hard is it to dial into the thing and change the outgoing message? Actually I don't know it might be super hard. But still....he should be able to do his job. But he frequently forgets to update it, and you just have to hope there was no work that day or risk getting written up for no-call/no-show, or come in and find out there's no work and waste your time and gas (plus your previous evening because you went to bed early).

Today the hotline confirms there is work tomorrow, however it says for departments 1 and 2 only. I'm in department 4. I happen to know there's work for my department, but only because I facebooked my boss and asked. Otherwise I wouldn't have known. And I'd still have been in trouble for not coming in.

Here's your sign song: Hotline - David Buskin
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

You need to switch to an online system. And put someone reliable in charge of it.

Comment

Working...
      X