This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw crap, they caught me

I'm not sure if I'm happy, unhappy or just a little embarrassed.

What happened is, I have a rather cushy 4 weeks paid vacation. I booked some of it as weeks and some as single days. I entered more single days then I actually had available. I think that's actually how you're supposed to do it in case some are not approved?

Maybe I'm wrong about that because they approved all of them. So I was overbooked two days. I let my manager know but she was busy and nothing came of it so I decided I didn't care... they could dock me two days in December. Annoying but by the time I'd realized the error the only days still booked were a week in August and a single I really NEEDED off. And I couldn't rebook the week without possibly losing all of it so, whatever.

Then just a few days ago, a rep messaged me... "Oh, you're overbooked two days! Which can I remove?" So I got rid of two of the week. Fortunately I only needed that weekend off. I was kind of looking forward to a full week off, though. Oh well! It's probably a good thing.

at least they asked you which instead of just removing two and letting the excrement hit the fan on you.

Comment

Working...
    X