This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B: "Don't forget there's caffeine in chocolate!"
    A: "Oh! Right! I forgot!" (This is the same person as my previous entry on this thread.)
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Unfortunately, if I had to take a random drug test right now, I would pass”
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• "Well,I do have glow in the dark balls'
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• "Remember, suicide is never the solution. Sometimes, though, homicide is the solution."
          "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

• "I told you you'd see my package again."
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "Make sure you're touching all parts of the cake."
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• "You don't need to send the other half of the shipping label back to us."
                "What do I do with it?"
                "I don't know. Throw it away, take notes with it? You could wipe your bottom with it for all I care. If you do use it to wipe your bottom, you definitely shouldn't send it back."

Comment

• Wearing sock monkey costume: "It came with bottoms, but it had feet and a butt flap, and I didn't want to monkey with it."
                  "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I love you, Pooky."
                    "I'm flattered, but we should keep our relationship professional."

Comment

• Considering some of the jobs I have worked on in the past, "anal" is good.
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• "You need to stop bringing in food. Every time I smell it, I want to eat your food. I'm looking at my beef & broccoli and I want a pot pie."

Comment

• "That's not panettone, that's sexual harassment!"
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "I'd rather be bored at home than bored here."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I'm glad I had some alcohol to take care of this."

Comment

• "We've finished Cumming over here."

Comment

Working...
                                X