This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC thinks he knows more than me

I was checking in a guest. The CC reader was having problems reading his card. It happens.

SC: You just need to swipe it faster.
    Me: I've worked here for several years. I know how this thing works.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Ha ha (Nelson laugh)

I get that with computers. I had one person once that would not let me touch their computer (its on my network and on the books its mine they just get to use it) They would not follow instructions to fix the problem and kept telling me how to fix it. after 5 min I smiled and walked out the door they came running after me demanding I fix it. I point out that they seem to know everything about my job and to have fun. Went back to the shop. 30 min later they called up apologizing asking for help. I sent Sadim... 10 min later they called up begging and offering donuts. So I then helped them.

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post
      30 min later they called up apologizing asking for help. I sent Sadim...
      You are an evil person. I'm pretty sure that constitutes "cruel and unusual punishment."
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Who'sSadim?
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Who'sSadim?
          I'll just leave these here...
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I sent Sadim... 10 min later they called up begging and offering donuts. So I then helped them.
            That was just evil. You got them to offer up a box of sacrificial donuts in order to disperse the plague, though, so it was certainly worth it!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              I'll just leave these here...
              This was more entertaining than it probably should have been.

Comment

Working...
              X