Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, go with the SLA and let LMW eat the extra costs!

Comment

Here's a fun update: We sent the invoice on the 25th, and payment was made today. They paid the hosting fee, but not the fees for the extra work done by both myself and Bossman. I've sent a query to the accounts person, but I've told Bossman I'm willing to bet it's coz LMW is trying to make a statement with regards to how long he had to "wait" for the BNS and all the changes he requested.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Simple enough, their stuph turns off due to nonpayment. I agree with the others, it's time to club him with a clue x four until either he's unconscious or some of the stupid has been beaten out of him.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          ... I'm willing to bet it's coz LMW is trying to make a statement with regards to how long he had to "wait" for the BNS and all the changes he requested.
          Just make sure that you send them a statement with changes on it....Namely, late payment fees, because of 'how long you guys had to "wait..."'
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

According to the accounts lady, LMW has to "approve" the BNS and other stuph before that part is paid. We'll apparently know by the end of this week. Not holding my breath.

Comment

I'm making the popcorn.

Comment

I've got the chips and dip.

Comment

I think rads already has a dip. Namely, her customer
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

No, that's a drip.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      I think rads already has a dip. Namely, her customer
                      Quoth morgana View Post
                      No, that's a drip.
                      I prefer "dipshit".

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, have emailed the accounts lady for an update. So will have to wait and see...

Comment

He paid the outstanding amount. Dunno if Bossman had a toe-to-toe with him, but he paid. All that matters.

Comment

Yeah, until the check bounces...

Comment

Nope, was an EFT

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                                Nope, was an EFT
                                Excellent! Now, has Wally learned his lesson or will it take additional payments to get things to sink in?

Comment

Working...
                                X