This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Company E-mails: The Continuing Saga

Customer states that we have really thrown a “death blow” at his Internet situation by purposely having a cable outage in his area. Customer thinks it is unacceptable for us to arrange for an outage & blame it on the 30 mph wind we’ve been having.

Customer is very angry that we expect her to pay her bills when she spent her bill payment money on something else. States she was going to walk in our company heart walk but now feels we must want heart patients to go without cable service.

Customer is so angry about his service not working that he unplugged his digital converter and set it on the floor for awhile to teach us a lesson. Customer then asked if we were having our “monthly meltdown.”

Customer states there is no polite way to say what he has to say about our company. He threatened to call an attorney and start a petition against us. He is powerful enough to get all of our customers to drop their services. He is also going to right the wrongs we have done to the community & also tell the BBB about our horrible service.

Customer feels that our I.T. department sucks, but that he would be interested in working in our I.T. department. Then the customer stated that he was so good that our company “couldn’t afford” him. **Account note: This is the same customer who recently rolled his chair over his modem & destroyed it.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Your company should start sending out tinfoil hats with customer's monthly bills.

Comment

I'm thinking sledgehammers or chainsaws (sans warning labels)
      Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
      --Unknown

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post

Customer is so angry about his service not working that he unplugged his digital converter and set it on the floor for awhile to teach us a lesson. Customer then asked if we were having our “monthly meltdown.”

Reminds me of a Glen Foster bit. "Why, if I don't get my way...I will punish my self FURTHER! I'll sit in the dark goddamnit. I will sit in the god-damned dark! See how much more of me I can take!"
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth PhoneJockey
          So that's the new term for the monthly period? Silly me.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Customer is very angry that we expect her to pay her bills when she spent her bill payment money on something else. States she was going to walk in our company heart walk but now feels we must want heart patients to go without cable service.
            Holy biscuit.

This woman has more issues than Reader's Digest, SI and Playboy put together.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Reminds me of a Glen Foster bit. "Why, if I don't get my way...I will punish my self FURTHER! I'll sit in the dark goddamnit. I will sit in the god-damned dark! See how much more of me I can take!"
              That sounds like most of our customers. They would rather punish themselves by thinking they're punishing us than trying to get their problems resolved. Weird.

DGoddess... Yes, "Monthly Meltdown" is the new term for the cable company's menstrual cycle.

Becky...that's hilarious!

Comment

Thank you most kindly.
                Unseen but seeing
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                  Thank you most kindly.
                  YW...I wonder if my employer will let me ask that woman if she has that many issues...? Hmm... lol

Comment

Find the coolest person in charge that you can. Ask.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll let you.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow. What insane twist of logic leads people to want goods or services for free? Their money has value, their property has value, but the money and property of others are totally irrelevant.

Reminds me of the average 2 year old. "I didn't get the toy I wanted, so I'll destroy all of my existing toys! So there!"

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      This woman has more issues than Reader's Digest, SI and Playboy put together.

At this point, it's more accurate to say she has subscriptions, more than merely issues.

Comment

Customer is so angry about his service not working that he unplugged his digital converter and set it on the floor for awhile to teach us a lesson.
                        I'd like to know how that was supposed to teach you a lesson?
                        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
                        X