This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth yeahwhatev View Post
    I wish I could stick up for the Marine Corps and tell you that the person speaking was 100% not a corps member... but when you get higher than Captain there is a definite schism with the personality types. They are either Salt-of-the-Earth nice or flat out abusive scum. Privilege must do something to them. Every encounter I have ever had with high ranking officers went VERY good, or VERY VERY BAD..
    Also depends on ring banger, reserve officer or mustang. My dad was mustang and got out after 30 years, a silver star and 2 bronzes having been in 3 different wars [excuse me, 2 wars and a police action...] While he could chew someone out up one side and down the other for half an hour without getting foulmouthed or repeating himself, he was unfailingly polite to everybody until they were rude to him.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X