This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Xieg View Post
    Damnit... Had a decent post started, and the damn internets flushed the tubes
    Man, I hate when that happens. Usually its a post that I'm quite proud of and long and lose it right near the end. Curse you, Internet. (Actually, its usually my fault, I type really fast and sometimes I hit a combination of keys that make the entire post disappear!)

As far as the lady - kudos for being in a position to not cave. Nothing pisses me off more than abiding by our policy and having the member call back in and get service through someone else.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
      I think the more likely scenario is that you have more HD of disgruntled CS than you give yourself credit for, and have the aura of courage class feature.

What he needs is Aura of Chaos stance (Book of Nine Swords, v3.5). Rerolling all that Pwnage would be great!
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

it's amazing what stupid crap people will do over what... 7 bucks?

and how they just blindly click OK at everything without reading it
        and still think it's someone else's fault

and she rolled a 1 on her "act like an idiot" skill check!
        (going by rule set 2.0 here, not sure if the new versions have changed that)

Comment

Critical mishap!

So, any of those advanced degrees include optomology?
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            it's amazing what stupid crap people will do over what... 7 bucks?

and how they just blindly click OK at everything without reading it
            and still think it's someone else's fault

and she rolled a 1 on her "act like an idiot" skill check!
            (going by rule set 2.0 here, not sure if the new versions have changed that)
            Surely she rolled well? Plus, by the sound of it she's been putting a lot of ranks in there over the years

I'd say she rolled a 1 on Bluff, Intimidate and Diplomacy let me know if I'm missing any (counting only actual skills mind you )
            ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

Quoth Xieg View Post
              Me: Persistant, aren't we?
              SC: *click*
              Fantastic.

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
              Lmao I'm gonna have to start a thread in off-topic just to find out how many rp-ers we've got on these boards XD
              Lots, I imagine. I know the reference got me to read the post.
              Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

I'd say she rolled a 1 on Bluff, Intimidate and Diplomacy let me know if I'm missing any (counting only actual skills mind you )
                naw... in 2.0 you had to roll low for your skill checks. rolling a 1 was a perfect ace. (so she aced the "act like an idiot skill check")

it was the *attacks* you had to roll high for.

(hmmm a gamer thread would be interesting... i miss my old group. they were crazy)

Comment

i'd say the roll on the 'i have many advanced degrees' check failed as well.

time for her to pack up her dice and roll on home.

(or enroll in remedial reading comprehension)
                  look! it's ghengis khan!
                  Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Why is it that the shitty, insignificant, trouble making customers are always the ones who bother the president/owner of the company over there inabilty to see reason?
                    Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Amazing what a shot in the dark can stir up. I truly feel amongst my people here.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      What goes on between you and my boss is none of my buisness
                      That was one of my first thoughts too. I shuddered so much I decided to try and forget it.

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      Keep talking nerdy to me.
                      Quoth Bliss View Post
                      * rolls the curtain around the room * keep moving over children, nothing to see here.
                      No need for the curtain. I have been told my Perform checks are really quite fantastic.

I should stop before I say something really stupid

Comment

Quoth Xieg View Post
                        I should stop before I say something really stupid
                        Nah, go right ahead and roll your Foot-in-Mouth check! We're all friends here and we promise not to say a thing!
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                          Nah, go right ahead and roll your Foot-in-Mouth check! We're all friends here and we promise not to say a thing!
                          .... this week....

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            naw... in 2.0 you had to roll low for your skill checks. rolling a 1 was a perfect ace. (so she aced the "act like an idiot skill check")
                            Nope, it's changed now. Everything's "roll high." I do miss the days of THAC0.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Not only did she ace her "Act like an Idiot" die, she also scored a high enough percent roll to "fail miserably".

At least she didn't try a grapple move.

Thanks you guys. I want to play so badly now. XD I miss my crazy bunch of dice-rolling buds...

Comment

Wow a D&D quote and a SC Pwned!

Its things like this that make me glad Algore invented teh internets!

Comment

Working...
                                X