Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the Wiccans I know use their craft names that way. Sounds like this person was doing it to draw attention to herself and to the fact that she's a witch. This is not the usual practice.

She may be very sincere in her beliefs, but I almost suspect she's got a chip on her shoulder. Wiccans, like every other group, have their people with "issues"
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
      Wicca has beliefs, rituals, and teachings from far before the 1950s. It's older than Christianity. It was one of the religions that Christianity was so hot to trot to squash out.
      That's your religious beliefs, and I have nothing to say to that specifically.
      But for those not of the faith, the secular evidence for that statement is nonexistent.
      Like the Mormon's belief that Jews intermarried native Americans in ancient times. That's their faith based belief, but not proven in a secular manner.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      None of the Wiccans I know use their craft names that way. Sounds like this person was doing it to draw attention to herself and to the fact that she's a witch. This is not the usual practice.

She may be very sincere in her beliefs, but I almost suspect she's got a chip on her shoulder. Wiccans, like every other group, have their people with "issues"
      The most common group of humans are jerks, and somehow they sneak into every other group there is.
      Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-15-2012, 03:07 AM. Reason: merged

Comment

It's gotten way too fratch-y in here. With apologies to the OP, thread closed.

Please consider re-opening at Fratching
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X