Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

Old 06-22-2020, 08:48 PM
Killer Queen

Well, I just released a new book so I decided I'll buy the new book once mine earns enough in royalties to pay for it. Should be a couple more days.

Old 06-24-2020, 04:39 AM
Escapee

CW was telling how she hurt herself, and I was struggling to sound sympathetic. Now I've hurt myself in dumb ways, so I completely understand. But I always acknowledge that I did I stupid thing. If I'm telling someone what I did I use phrases like "I don't know what I was thinking" or "it was my own fault" etc.

This lady literally could not believe that she had hurt herself. She kept saying "isn't it crazy?" or "I don't know what happened!" Lady. You just told me you were using a knife to try to open something while cutting in the direction of your hand and the knife slipped. It's pretty simple. You are the reason we have stupid warning labels, because I bet you'd try to sue the knife company.

Old 06-25-2020, 01:22 PM
Professional Geek

Quote:
Quoth notalwaysright View Post
It's pretty simple. You are the reason we have stupid warning labels, because I bet you'd try to sue the knife company.

I've always said, every warning label you see is for a reason. That's because some idiot tried to do that one thing, and managed to hurt/kill themselves in the process, causing the company to get sued over not having a warning label.

Old 07-01-2020, 02:27 AM
I need a life

I just realized that I'm the housing-stable person in the family. I've been in my place longer than my dad's had his current house. When my brother needs a place to crash between relationships, he sometimes ends up here. I still get his mail sometimes. My mom just sold her house and she'll be here with me in August. I'm the landing spot for the wandering family members haha. I guess I'm officially a grown-up.