Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are a bit pricy yes, but the free ones are so... well, boring. XD Plus, there's sometimes 2 for 1 deals at Boots. It was while partaking in such a deal, that the following sitation happened:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...highlight=Slut
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I have yet to get weird looks while buying condoms. And yes, I stand there and deliberate - ribbed, studded, flavoured? Hmmm, which to choose which to choose...
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Haha you're right; they're pretty dull. The health clinics don't tend to branch out to ribbed/sensitive/flavoured/ones with that free tingly lube stuff do they

Comment

Maybe they should consider doing so.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            ribbed, studded, flavoured? Hmmm, which to choose which to choose...
            Any chance you do the "stroke-your-chin" motion as you contemplate, and talk loudly about what you're pondering? That would be awesome.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
              Any chance you do the "stroke-your-chin" motion as you contemplate, and talk loudly about what you're pondering? That would be awesome.
              *giggle* I do stroke my chin while pondering (If I'd been a man, I would SO have a goatee to stroke!), but I don't mutter. I do, however, allow various facial expressions to flit across my features depending on what I'm looking at...hehehehe
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

All right, no one else is going to bring it up, so I might as well: The Reality Female Condom. Google it if you don't believe me.

Without further explanation, the following conversation between a friend and a Wallyworld employee:

Friend: I see all these male condoms. Where do you keep the female condoms?
                Employee: ???
                Friend: (proceeds to describe the general idea)
                Employee: I don't think we have anything like that.
                Friend: Well, that's just discrimination. Who do I talk to?
                Employee: I guess a manager. I don't know.
                Friend: Can you find one for me to talk to?
                Me: Um, honey, no offense, but, um, I think we're losing our focus here.
                I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

My boyfriend bouth them on the Internet... the first time, he bought a test pack with 10-12 different kinds and sizes, and then he figured out which kind he wanted and ordered a large pack of them.

We only used them for the first few months since I was on the pill anyways, and neither of us had any diseases or anything.

He still has a few left, actually. They might come in handy in the future when we're going to try for a baby, since I need to be off the pills for at least a month before I get pregnant, to make sure the pills are completely out of my system.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    *giggle* I do stroke my chin while pondering (If I'd been a man, I would SO have a goatee to stroke!), but I don't mutter. I do, however, allow various facial expressions to flit across my features depending on what I'm looking at...hehehehe
                    Turn to the nearest gentleman and say "What kind would YOU recommend?"

I have two funny stories from buying condoms.

1) A girl I hadn't seen in quite a while decided on having the lunch date extend into the next morning. I was unprepared, so we went to the drug store. Older woman is there looking at feminine products while the two of us are talking about which brand to get. Girl says "Ooh, look, ribbed for her pleasure!" and I responded, "Look, there's a two-pack on sale. Can I wear one of them inside out for MY pleasure?"

I thought the old lady was going to faint.

2) There was a girl I was semi-dating and well, let's just say we didn't have anything come close to expiring. I was in the store buying a 12 pack of normal sized ones when this teenage punk comes up and puts a 3 pack of Magnum XLs down on the belt behind me. He was with two of his friends, so I guess he had to make a comment.

He says under his breath "Well, look who's buying the normal sized ones!" to his buddies and they start laughing silently behind him. As I'm making the purchase, I keep hearing these snide little comments, so I turn to the guy as I'm leaving and say "I'm buying a 12 pack and you're buying a 3 pack. I'm getting laid a hell of a lot more than you. Enjoy your teenage pregnancy when they slip off!"

The cashier died laughing right there on the spot.
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth TNT View Post
                      All right, no one else is going to bring it up, so I might as well: The Reality Female Condom. Google it if you don't believe me.
                      LOL! I know what those are. My senior health teacher decided to wear one as a hat on his head during class one day. I'll stick to male condoms though...

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Not only that, but it's not just the man's job to buy the "meat wraps". Do any of these cashiers realize how forgetful men can be? Sheesh.
                      I have a rant on that one. I hate how guys try to do everything in their power to convince the girl they don't need one. Oh, it feels better. Oh, I can't stay hard with one on. (my friend's boyfriend says this and if he gets her pregnant any time soon, I'll kill him for getting her to believe that load of crap.) Oh, I forgot one. No excuses! Don't be a fool, wrap your tool! Take away that pathetic excuse of, "Oh, whoops, I forgot, teehee."
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I always said, "No sex unless you wear one," funny how men fall into line straight away after that. XD
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
                          There's nothing more embarassing, in my opinion, when you go to meet the significant other's family and the grandmother swoops by all slick like, hands you two small paper bags and says "don't use 'em all now, okay?" then runs off.
                          Sounds like a pretty nifty grandma to me

I've only had a few eye-rolling moments involving condoms at my work place.
                          The first one was a gentlemen who "accidentally" let a magnum sized condom fall out of his wallet while I was taking his prescription in, and he let it sit on the counter for entirely too long. Yes, wink wink, nudge nudge, I get it. Here, let me admire my wedding ring here. Yep.

The other didn't happen to me, it happened to one of the overnights. Stupid couple were asking him (and doing a Beavis and Butthead laugh) what size condoms they thought the guy should wear. Yeah, right, like the pharmacist is going to handle your junk for you.
                          I told him he should have walked them over to the finger cots.

Comment

Seems to me that if you're gonna be embarresed to buy condoms then you shouldn't be having sex.

Comment

I have a funny story about condoms.

There was a huge group of us at a party, and it went on into the next day. Most of us there were couples, and there were a few unattached individuals.

Well, one pair of the unattacheds decided to get together late at night, but he wasn't prepared and had to borrow a condom. Well, they're in the bathroom with the shower running (like any of us believed they were showering) and about five minutes in there's this *snap* sound followed by gales of laughter.

Turns out this guy is the type that should have had magnums and the one he'd tried using had rolled back up and flew to the other side of the room when he tried to put it on. Needless to say, that rather killed the mood. *snicker*

My across the room coworker likes to quote her mother's favorite saying: "Spend a nickel, wrap your pickel." Needless to say, this is rather an out of date comment.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth TNT View Post
                                Friend: I see all these male condoms. Where do you keep the female condoms?
                                Employee: ???
                                Why the heck anyone would *want* to use female condoms instead of the male ones is beyond me. For one, they're supposedly a hassle to insert properly and secondly, they're less effective than the male variety anyway.
                                Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Working...
                                X