This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know you have twenty Wiis!

Ok, this one happened to my roomate who works at the big yellow tag store. As you know, it's the holiday rush and everyone needs their Wiis. Day in and day out the 'Do you have any Wiis' 'When will you get them' drives the clerks bonkers. Until one day....

RG: Roomate Guy
    MD: Manager on Duty
    SC: The lady who knows too much!

SC walks up to Roomie.

SC: Do you have any Wiis in stock?
    RG: I'm sorry ma'am we're sold out at this time.
    SC: Well, what about the warehouse?
    RG: ... I'm pretty sure they don't have any either.
    *SC presses him to contact the warehouse; so he rolls his eyes and calls them*
    RG: Hey, you're going to be angry at me, but do you guys have any Wiis down there? No? Thanks. (To SC) We don't have any Wiis in stock.
    SC: I know you have 20 Wiis in the warehous! I have a contact, they told me.
    RG: ...
    SC: I know you have 20 Wiis in stock!
    RG: I don't know who your 'contact' is, but they were wrong.
    *It goes on in this vein for a while; I know you have 20 Wiis, you're just trying to horde them for employees, etc etc.*

SC: I want to speak with your manager! (classic)
    RG: *prompts MD to come over*
    MD: What can I do for you?
    SC: He said you're out of Wiis. I know you have 20 Wiis in stock at the warehouse!
    MD: *Blinks at the lady, exchanges a look with RG, walks over to the intercomm*
    MD: Attention shoppers, there is a customer wearing (describes SC's apparel), at the (section of the store); who has 20 Wiis in her car. Thank you.

RG:
    SC: ..Wuh, why did you say that! I don't-
    MD: I know you have 20 Wiis in your car.

Bit by bit a crowd of shoppers forms into a mini mob around the SC and stalks her to her car.
    Last edited by Onar; 12-24-2007, 07:05 AM. Reason: Spotted Typo
    DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON.
    -GK

I hope nothing too terribly bad happened to her because of what MD said, but damn that was SWEET!
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

MD: Attention shoppers, there is a customer wearing (describes SC's apparel), at the (section of the store); who has 20 Wiis in her car. Thank you.

RG:
      rockin!
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 12-24-2007, 03:01 PM. Reason: adding quote tags
      Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

Comment

Wish I had seen that!

Comment

Your roomie's manager is full of win! Sometimes you can't get a moron to realize they're wrong until you apply the correct answer firmly with a sledgehammer.
          A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Maybe a psychic told her that the store had 20 Wiis.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth keeper_of_souls13 View Post

RG:
              NICE!!! Your manager rocks!!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I nominate this for legendary status.

Comment

Quoth IT Grunt View Post
                  Your roomie's manager is full of win! Sometimes you can't get a moron to realize they're wrong until you apply the correct answer firmly with a sledgehammer.
                  The sledgehammer, Clu-by-four, or Club-of-Wisdom is called a LART. Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool. The manager totally LART'ed that customer.....
                  Last edited by Brightglaive; 12-24-2007, 03:06 PM.
                  You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Quoth Onar View Post
                    MD: *Blinks at the lady, exchanges a look with RG, walks over to the intercom*

RG:

Bit by bit a crowd of shoppers forms into a mini mob around the SC and stalks her to her car.
                    Best. Comeuppance. EVER!

Thanks for sharing that awesome and inspiring story! You just made my Christmas!
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Namrepus221 View Post
                      I nominate this for legendary status.

Seconded
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

That is freakin brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

That's pretty much all I have to say.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

thats classic!!!

Comment

Great Googily Moogily, that is sweet.
                              "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Working...
                              X