Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

slowly collapsed like a crimson lawn sprinkler

that sound of rum marinated neural failure

ride the fail chariot

"MUNT! He was a total farking MUNT."

spontaneous gender reassignment surgery

THIS is why we love GK. Such a poet.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

At least the coffee was safe!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

A Clever Rouse

I’d just like to point out to my fellow operators that if “John Rambo” calls you and wants your help getting back to the US it’s probably a prank and you don’t really have to leave a message for him. The same goes for any would be Nigerian Princes that are having any travel or banking issues abroad they’d like your assistance with. Also, under no circumstances are we interested in a bridge.
        I would just like to say...I went to school with two "*name* Rambo" who one then went into the army and the other was marine. We all giggle at his coat with the nice word RAMBO on it. We all miss him right now...still off playing in the sand and getting it in places that no one is supposed to get it in.

Comment

But I’ll give him credit. He didn’t spill his coffee. So it must have been Tim Horton’s.
          Reminds me of their commercial:
          "Whether it's Chilliwack BC or _ Nova Scotia ... Tim Hortons"
          Otaku

Comment

I don't even DRINK coffee (can't stand it and I don't drink any caffeine), and I think Tim Horton's sounds good, judging by the way you Canuckistanlians rave about it so.

Damn, it sounds almost like God creamed in a cup!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              I don't even DRINK coffee (can't stand it and I don't drink any caffeine), and I think Tim Horton's sounds good, judging by the way you Canuckistanlians rave about it so.

I'm pretty sure they lace it with crack, because it was almost good enough to make me a coffee convert, except for the caffeine crash I kept getting.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

GK, you have successfully turned my crappy day into a great one,AGAIN.

You sir, are a GOD!
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

One leg went straight up in the air, followed by the other. So he’s now horizontal in the air, but has full running speed forward momentum. Just as the doors are closing. So he slams into the half closed door groin first with his full body weight and perfectly scissors himself on them. Before dropping unceremoniously on his ass.

He just sat there for a moment, stunned, while the door kept trying to close on his groin.
                  Ow. I think I just hurt myself laughing. That guy must be related to some of the T divers I see weekly in Cambridge...he is, however, much more...somehow I don't think "graceful" is the word, but it's the only one I can come up with.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    It's the crack, as someone already said... Also, there's something infintely appealing and reassuring about a cup of coffee that doesn't come with a list of adjectives as long as your arm. Your ONLY choices with Timmy's coffee are size (small to extra-large - they'll throw something at you if you say "tall" or "grande") and how much cream and/or sugar you want. (And it's always cream. You do not get to choose a low fat option or fake sugar. You can ask for it unsweetened and put your own sweetener in but they don't do it for you).

Timmy's coffee is also served at near-lava temperatures and they don't care if you spill it on your lap. They'll laugh at you.

And their food is good too!

Dangit, now I want a coffee.

Comment

Naturally, I have questions.

Quoth Buglady View Post
                      small to extra-large - they'll throw something at you if you say "tall" or "grande"
                      What, precisely, do they throw? Napkins? Or something large and blunt that could potentially do serious bodily injury? Coffee pots? Bricks? Small dogs? Wheelbarrows? Ninja throwing stars? TELL ME!!!

Quoth Buglady View Post
                      And it's always cream. You do not get to choose a low fat option or fake sugar.
                      I know a lot of people prefer milk to cream in their coffee, not for low fat reasons, but simply for taste. Do they allow that one minor deviation from the norm?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

Better than starbucks, but I'll keep to medium roast organic fair trade beans.
                        Otaku

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
                          Your ONLY choices with Timmy's coffee are size (small to extra-large - they'll throw something at you if you say "tall" or "grande") and how much cream and/or sugar you want. (And it's always cream. You do not get to choose a low fat option or fake sugar. You can ask for it unsweetened and put your own sweetener in but they don't do it for you).
                          I usually go buying for co-workers and have never had a problem getting a "Large Decaf with 3 Milk and 1 Sweetener".
                          Otaku

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
                            Better than starbucks....
                            Again, not a coffee drinker, but even I know from all my coffee-swilling friends that Starbuck's is only slightly above average when compared to other coffee shops. Hell, the people in Seattle generally laugh at Starbuck's!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Again, not a coffee drinker, but even I know from all my coffee-swilling friends that Starbuck's is only slightly above average when compared to other coffee shops. Hell, the people in Seattle generally laugh at Starbuck's!
                              Yeah, I say "better than starbucks" because ANYTHING is better than Starbucks.
                              Otaku

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
                                Yeah, I say "better than starbucks" because ANYTHING is better than Starbucks.
                                Agreed. Mud is better then Starbucks.
                                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                                X