Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your TMI is no match for mine! (WARNING: Girly Issues)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We usually have two types of guys who come in and buy pads and tampons. The first kind usually stares and the wall that we have them on for 10 minutes and then calls the person and asks her what she wants. The second will grab the first female that they find on the sales floor and asks her to pick out what she would use.

Comment

fabulous! absolutely fabulous response! Although now everytime I'm being visited by our red friend....all I'll be thinking is "dun dun....dun dun....dun dun dun dun! We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
      Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        mrAccountingDrone and I prefer 'the coochie has fallen to the Communists'

Although it is a great way to test a boyfriend, send him off to buy tampons and sanitary pads, if he can come back with the correct stuff or if he blindly grabs something and runs =)
        Passed that test with flying colors thankyewvurrymuch. My wife has sent me for those, panties...once even a bra. I have no qualms about it. I'll march in, take the time I need to find the items, gather them up, find an item to make the counter guy wonder "What the @#$%?" (you know...like tampons, a bra, whipped cream and a rubber chicken) and head home.

I love doing that to check-out clerks.
        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

When those idiots get old, they're going to WISH they could take "epic dumps." THEN they'll know how "hard" guys have it.

Comment

Quoth tigger222 View Post
            We usually have two types of guys who come in and buy pads and tampons. The first kind usually stares and the wall that we have them on for 10 minutes and then calls the person and asks her what she wants. The second will grab the first female that they find on the sales floor and asks her to pick out what she would use.
            The third kind: brings an empty pack from home and tries to match it; or has the exact brand and name written down on a piece of paper. (My husband.)

I pity him if the brand changes its packaging or names - but at least he'd have the old packaging and name to show the first female he finds on the sales floor!
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I call it "Crampy's in town". I always love it when "Crampy" has packed her bags & gone away but you know she'll be back next month cause she looks back at me with that nasty gleam in her eye figuring on ways to make her stay that much more uncomfortable.
              But I got her ass though, it's called "Midol"...lol.

Comment

I say I have the painters in.

Also, side note, for Accountingdrone, are you on birth control? Mine used to be heavy (but not as heavy as yours >_<) until I finally went on birth control.
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  "Never trust anything that bleeds for three days and doesn't die."

I forget who said that, but it's a quote that somehow applies here...
                  I know Mr. Garrison said it on Southpark, but I am pretty sure that it is just one of those quotes that probably started in several different places and doesn't really have a true origin.

Comment

I honestly didnt expect the guys to get 'kitty has a nosebleed'. I was confused as heck and looking for the gross-out in the post. Unless you used a p-word for 'kitty' instead....
                    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

I guess you could call that a period of adjustment.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                        Passed that test with flying colors thankyewvurrymuch. My wife has sent me for those, panties...once even a bra. I have no qualms about it. I'll march in, take the time I need to find the items, gather them up, find an item to make the counter guy wonder "What the @#$%?" (you know...like tampons, a bra, whipped cream and a rubber chicken) and head home.

I love doing that to check-out clerks.
                        mrDrone? is that you .....

Oddest purchase was back when we still patronized walmart - selection of bandaids, peroxide, tampons, disposable grill, burger buns and chainsaw.
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                          I say I have the painters in.

Also, side note, for Accountingdrone, are you on birth control? Mine used to be heavy (but not as heavy as yours >_<) until I finally went on birth control.
                          Norethindrone. I told my anesthetologist when I had the sedation for my parathyroid op done that I would give up any med I was on except that one as I did not want to be trying to recover from major surgery and a visit from hell at the same time.

Honestly, I get very grumpy at the whole medical profession sometimes, I had my tubes tied when I was 22 because when I get pregnant my kidneys shut down. They could have done a hysterectomy on me back then and I could have avoided the whole past 25 years of pain and agony. I am currently consulting on getting it done now because as I pointed out to my gyn that at the age of 48 I am certainly NOT going to want to pop a sprog out of *my* cootchie now, and even if I wanted to it would take a lot of time and money to accomplish it, and keep me alive throughout the process. Granted it is only another 10-15 years of torment, but it would be nice not to need to take a pill...
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

There are 6 more months on Aunt Flo's ban 'round here.

Comment

The Russians are attacking!

Had an old boyfriend call it that and it stuck.

The first period I had with the bf HERE, IN THE HOUSE, omg its like he was scared of me the whole week. Teased him endlessly and now he's finally more mature about the whole *ew* factor.

Don't ever send my father shopping for sanitary napkins! When I was a young teen and still embarrassed about that sort of thing, my mom had called from work and told my dad to take me to the store cause I was running low. We get there, and I'm too embarrassed to even go in. My dad says he understands, and goes in, comes out with a box of the biggest tampons I have ever seen! "I figured since you were whiny, I'd get you the big ones to plug you up good."

THEN I had to go in, RETURN the box dad had bought, and finally go and get my own and just get the hell over being embarrassed.

Don't get me started on the time my dad took me bra shopping cause mom had to work.......

Barely anything embarrasses me anymore because of that man. God I love him.
                              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I've always called it "Riding the Cotton Pony"....

So glad I don't have to deal with a period anymore. Thank you Depo Provera, you saved my life.

Back on topic, I totally agree....guys think it's so funny and awesome when they can shit bricks and turds as big as $5 footlongs, but if a girl has her period, it's SOOO gross shut up ewww!

Me has a theory though, that if men had periods, they'd brag amongst each other over who bled the most, who used the most tampons in one hour, and pads and tampons would be funded by the government.
                                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                                X