Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rudest SC or PERSON I have ever met...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every day, I grow more convinced that some customers should have to pay a severe penalty. The woman in this story should have to have her name legally changed to "Ms. So-and-so, the Woman Who Got Banned From A Movie Theater."

Judge: I'll now introduce the lawyers. Representing the people [blah, blah, blah]. Representing the defense, Ms. So-and-so, the Woman Who Got Banned From A Movie Theater."

Her business cards should read,

Ms. So-and-so, Attorney at Law
    "The Woman Who Got Banned From a Movie Theater."
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Un-frakking-believable!
      Tho I'd say the manager of the theatre was a hero for kicking the idiots out, he did miss out on one way to help the situation...he only geve out two free passes. Seems to me that you guys missed out on most of the movie you were watching, so it really should have been four free passes...one each to replace the movie you were now missing while arguing in the lobby, and one for being harrassed by idiots.
      I can't believe the nerve of those idiots tho...it really burns me. Tho I love to sit with my friends during a movie, if we come in a big group, and we're kinda late, we settle for whatever's availabel. Can't really talk during a movie anyways...
      I no longer fear HELL.
      I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi
        SC2: Well you shouldn't even BRING a cripple out in public.
        Holy shit. Holy holy HOLY shit. There are just no words.

What this woman needs is a healthy dose of karma. When you break your leg, you're in her way and an embarassment to polite society, apparantly. How much do you want to bet that if she's injured in the future, she'll try to sue a stranger for not opening a door for her or for not giving up the premo seats on the bus?

It's a good thing you have less of a temper than I do...I would have tripped them with the crutch.

Comment

Sorry you had to go through that, Kusanagi. Hope your foot gets better.
          My Fanfic Page
          My Fiction Page
          My Social Group
          My Pet Social Group
          My You Tube Channel

Comment

Lehk -

Let's just say I REALLY wish I had Lucy's powers at that point...

I wonder if she was a lawyer or was just threatening to be one. Lord knows how many people threaten legal action yet never take it.
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

To be honest, I would be surprised if she actually was a lawyer. While an awful lot of lawyers are bottom feeders of the first order, the vast majority have the common sense not to behave like this in front of witnesses. All sorts of office jobs require people to dress smartly, and dressing smartly doesn't automatically make one a lawyer !
              A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
              - Dave Barry

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi
                SC1: You can't ban me, I'm a lawyer and I will sue you over this!
                Pfft. Yeah, right. Poor bluff, lady. Soon as those lines about cripples come up, your case is toast. If I was the manager, I would DARE them to sue, and say we'd counter-sue for abuse of the judicial process. Some lawyer. Do you open each of your cases with how you like to eat babies and molest kittens? Because you sure know just how to set up a good case for yourself.

Comment

my annoying tale about seating in a cinema. me, my mother and sister went to see the Harry potter (the latest one i think). it opens at midnight and we went 7:00 the following evening. obviously it was packed so we reserved tickets. NOT SEATS. the cinema didn't reserve seats. we get there well before time knowing it's going to be packed and to get good seats. after going through the ticket/confectionary/collector lines we get to a line to go into the screen, theres only 3-5 groups ahead of us in the line. after 10 m inutes and a huge line they finally let us into the screen. so we get great seats, near the centre with 2 13 year old girls behind us. now the cinema is filling up.

U:Usher
                  Me: guess
                  Mum: guess
                  G1: Girl 1 (the other didn't talk)

U comes over to us, there are about 5 seats between us and the wall, same with the girls behind us.
                  U: Could you move down please?
                  Mum: move where?
                  U: Down the row so we can get more people in
                  Me: Are you serious?
                  U: We're trying to get more people in, please move down.
                  Me: Why can't they simply get past us, you know they way they do in every single other movie i've seen in this cinema?
                  U: I'm trying to make it easier for people to get in, please move down
                  Mum: we got here early to get good seats, we're not going to be pushed to the side so other people who come in late can get them.
                  (he gave up at this point and went to the 2 girls behind, you were wondering where they came in, weren't you?)
                  U: Could you to please move down?
                  g1: Erm sure
                  Me: (turning round) don't move anywhere, they can't ask you to take certain seats. try it with one more person and i'm complaining.

amazingly he decided he had better things to do.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi
                    Lehk -

Let's just say I REALLY wish I had Lucy's powers at that point...

I wonder if she was a lawyer or was just threatening to be one. Lord knows how many people threaten legal action yet never take it.
                    i don't know, she probably would be more deserving of something involving tentacles rather than vectors
                    DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth Mighty Girl
                      Second, I make sure to get to movies a little early because I want to pick my seat. I always sit about 5 rows back from the front, right in the middle.
                      Wow. And here I thought I was one of the only people that sat that close INTENTIONALLY. Yep, 4 or 5 rows back, dead center, if possible. Cool beans!

Quoth Mighty Girl
                      Talk about me like that again and you're going to get the shit beat out of you by a cripple.
                      That is the GREATEST LINE EVER!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Legal Eagle
                        Me: (turning round) don't move anywhere, they can't ask you to take certain seats. try it with one more person and i'm complaining.

amazingly he decided he had better things to do.
                        This was often my job at the theatre, and I don't know what chain you were at, but at my chain we were able to assign seating.
                        On the back of our tickets (the half that the customer keeps) it said "Management reserves the right to revoke the privledges granted by this ticket at any time for any reason. Management also reserves the right to assign seating at our discretion."

Frequently when we had sold out movies, we would assign seating. Everyone lined up in the lobby, and Usher walked you in starting from the back right down the rows. That way the theatre is able to sell every seat in the house, and not have to undersell because of single empty seats scattered everywhere. We did inform people at the time of ticket purchase that they would not have control of where they sat, and the people who had a problem with it were told to come back in 2 weeks when we weren't selling out every show every day.
                        The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi
                          SC1 (blonde lady): Well you OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be taking him here if he's disabled.
                          SC1: Well you shouldn't be here if you have a broken foot!
                          SC2: Well you shouldn't even BRING a cripple out in public.
                          Me: Talk about me like that again and you're going to get the shit beat out of you by a cripple.
                          Loved the last line, BTW. That was awesome Some of you might know that I take my 90-year-old grandmother shopping sometimes. She could take herself, but since she doesn't get around very well sometimes, it's better that way. I'd hate for her to fall. She also doesn't see fine print very well, so sometimes has to ask employees about things. It's not that she's lazy, but, she just can't help it.

Anyway, if anyone was to give her a hard time because of her disability, there *would* be hell to pay. I don't take kindly to people that give her a hard time...and I *will* complain (loudly) about it. Piss me off at your own peril
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Lehk
                            i don't know, she probably would be more deserving of something involving tentacles rather than vectors
                            Can't it involve both?
                            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

[QUOTE=Jester]Wow. And here I thought I was one of the only people that sat that close INTENTIONALLY. [QUOTE]

Front row here.... Hehe

Comment

Reading this post made my blood boil a bit. There are so many young people with a distorted sense of entitlement. Ah well, at least it ended with a damn good laugh!
                                Sorry, but a failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Comment

Working...
                                X