Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD, I'm sorry! Give her lots of loves and take lots of pictures now. I hate losing a pet.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Many many hugs.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm so sorry.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Still even more hugs coming from here.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. You have my deepest condolences. It's always hard to lose a member of the family, even the furry ones.
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Sorry to hear this bad news.

*Hugs*
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The vet arrived at 830, and souage is resting peacefully wrapped in her favorite blanket. We prefer to bury pets here at home. Although I suppose we are creating our own little pet cematary* without the evil indians, and they don't come back. Though I suppose it will prove interesting to an archeologist. We have my wolf hybrid Lugh, 3 dogs [Blue, Max and Souage] 3 cats [Pyewackett, Greymalkin and Banzai] and our favorite Rooster, Cogburn. I think they will wonder most at the chicken. One of our friends suggested we take some of the neat fieldstones around the farm and build some sort of alter and dress the little area up like in the movie.

*Is that how Stephen King spelled it?
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

AD, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your precious Souage. I am so dreading the day my cat leaves me (and she'll be 20 in April). Our furry friends mean so much to us

Just looked it up...King spelled it "Sematary". But I'm sure yours is not spooky and demonic like his. It sounds rather nice, actually.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

*many hugs*
                    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                      Although I suppose we are creating our own little pet cematary
                      Out at the farm there's a broad triangle between the house and the deck that we've given over to this, and my SiL plants a different kind of rose bush for each of them. And am lol at Cogburn flummoxing the archaeologists - we've got a little bantam in among the dogs and cats. They're going to think it was the most lopsided cock fight ever.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                        AD, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your precious Souage. I am so dreading the day my cat leaves me (and she'll be 20 in April). Our furry friends mean so much to us

Just looked it up...King spelled it "Sematary". But I'm sure yours is not spooky and demonic like his. It sounds rather nice, actually.
                        Thanks =)
                        Quoth sms001 View Post
                        Out at the farm there's a broad triangle between the house and the deck that we've given over to this, and my SiL plants a different kind of rose bush for each of them. And am lol at Cogburn flummoxing the archaeologists - we've got a little bantam in among the dogs and cats. They're going to think it was the most lopsided cock fight ever.
                        Most of our poultry that shuffle off their mortal coil go to feed the eagles, Cogburn died of old age and was in the coop when he died in his sleep.

We don't plant anything to mark where they are, we just know where they are. The largest 2 are Lugh at 140 pounds and the rambouillet Rambeau at 300 pounds. Rams can be very large [and take a seriously large hole to bury]
                        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                        X