X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go forth and buy this!

Customers Suck has its very own book!

https://www.createspace.com/3752956

Jennie approached me a while back about the potential for selling books of the comic strips. It's materialised!

I have a pre-final version copy in my hands and I'm all excitedy. It's already selling on the DP site, so I reckoned I'd do the decent thing and make sure everyone here knows about it.

Rapscallion

So when do we get some new strips? (Or strippers, I'm not fussy. include the Chippendales.)

I am not going to look up my childhood buddy Chip!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I do have some more, but I'm trying to sort out a technical issue - the main one being me.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        It's already selling on the DP site
        I didn't see it on her site. She uses Lulu, so if anyone else can find it, they can use code SHELFSTOCK305 at checkout. Everything is 30% off today.

Comment

It's in the blog below the strip and done through Createspace instead of Lulu. It's Amazon's version, I think.

Rapscallion

Comment

I wonder if any of mine are in there...
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
              I wonder if any of mine are in there...
              There's only one way to know for sure . . .

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get mine ordered this coming month (tax time's coming.)

I can't wait to see which strips made it to the book.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                There's only one way to know for sure . . .
                Very true.

However, I have to wait to see what kind of money I have.
                Unseen but seeing
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                  However, I have to wait to see what kind of money I have.
                  Green? Or will you pay in C$?
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Is there any way to renounce your part in the book that we didn't know was happening? =/

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
                      Is there any way to renounce your part in the book that we didn't know was happening? =/
                      I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "renounce", but this may answer your question:

Quoth Site Rules
                      By uploading materials to any Forum or submitting any materials to Customers Suck!, you automatically grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed anywhere. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in those materials have been waived.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                        Green? Or will you pay in C$?
                        Zing! I set myself up for that one.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                          I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "renounce", but this may answer your question:
                          Renounce as in have removed. Like Mrs. Breeden (who is a comic goddess IMHO), I use my name and stories in my own copyrighted comic, and I knew there were the little strips she did for Raps, but I didn't know it was going into a book or anything.

Does this mean I need to remove my old posts to keep them from being used, or should I have said something when I first started posting, or not posted or @_@

Comment

The names of the posters are not used in the book - there were too many to be certain to keep them straight. I think I mentioned in there that any interested could look on the strips on the site for attribution.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                              The names of the posters are not used in the book - there were too many to be certain to keep them straight. I think I mentioned in there that any interested could look on the strips on the site for attribution.

Rapscallion
                              Okie dokie then.

Comment

Working...
                              X