This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    "Because you were the only one that ever bought it." Couldn't really argue with that!
    Kind of like the answer I want to give to the people who don't understand why reservations is closed between 11pm and 7am... because you are literally the only person who is calling between those hours to ask for reservations.

Also, we don't have room services because you are literally one of 5 people asking for it.

If enough people were asking for it to make it cost effective, you bet we would do it in a heart beat.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
      I would have asked him if he wanted me to ignore him then lol.
      But by ignoring the SC, you're doing what he says and therefore listen to him. It's a logic bomb.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        But by ignoring the SC, you're doing what he says and therefore listen to him. It's a logic bomb.
        Ahhh, a paradox to make Georg Cantor proud.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          I guarantee none of you have heard this complaint before
          Actually? I have.

It's a variant of the "Everything is an inconvenience to me if it doesn't conform to my idea of how the universe should be running" mindset. At the core of it is the fact that the SC likes things the way they were and will piss bitch and moan at the fact that it is changing.

There is little difference between this particular complaint and the ones that have been posted on this site where someone complains that in response to customer suggestion a particular store starts to carry something different, changes the layout, updates the store so it has a bright, clean look...whatever.
          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
            I guess we should start with you, sir.

SC

Yeah cos ... well that's quite a paradox.

"You want us to stop listening to guests. but that means we'd have to stop listening to your demands too. which means we would have to listen to guests .... and then listen to your request... but then not listen to it. but then listen to it. but then not listen to it."

I wonder if you can make his head spin.

Kinda like an OLD episode of Doctor Who where the Doctor has to neutralize a computer. He does so by giving it a riddle: (linky)
            Third Doctor: The next thing I tell you is false.... But, the last thing I told you is a lie. So am I telling the truth or lying?
            Computer:
            Last edited by PepperElf; 05-28-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X