Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started to notice an epidemic at work of people giving their ZIP codes when I ask for phone numbers starting with AREA code. Grrrr...

And yes I've had plenty of geniuses who could not remember their number.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      867 scares me
      867 scares us all.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
        And yes I've had plenty of geniuses who could not remember their number.
        Have pity on those of us who move frequently! I recently gave my old postcode to someone just like that, instead of my new one. And it's not like they're similar - my old one was 4106, my new one 3144. Only 1000 numbers and a state's difference.
        I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

This post was funny, as yours usually are, but since I'm a fan of monkeys I keep laughing at the "cheddar encrusted monkey paws" part. I'm trying to stop, but I have all these stuffed monkeys in my room and getting my mind off of it is impossible. lol.

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
            Why does this surprise you?! How long have you lived here? Are you actually from Alberta? The jig is up!
            Quoth BusBus View Post
            Now, I have to issue an apology for suggesting that you were from Alberta, in relation to the comment you made about today's weather. My apologies.
            I'm from Alberta! *pouty face!* But damn it, it's been stupid here with the rain too. Torrential downpours for 5 minutes. Drizzle for hours (after a 0% p.o.p. on the forecast), no clouds in the morning, steel skies by noon. Bah. I can't wait to move out of Alberta, or as I like to call it, Texas North.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              So I get off work this morning and guess what! Its a monsoon outside downtown. Its literally like standing under a shower faucet and here I am in my shorts and sandals. People are looking at me like I'm insane ( More so then usual. ). I'm just pretending nothing's amiss... ;p
              Bah! it's not really a monsoon unless it's raining so hard your visibility is reduced to less than 2 feet- when the person standing three feet away from you is a dark blur behind silver rain, then that's a monsoon!

But that does sound like odd weather for Vancouver-Bangkok- not so much.
              Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

"HEY CUTIE!~"
                It was me and BE in the car with a few others.

"Dude, nice haircut! Can I have some change?" (......no.....)
                What, you would've given him some change if he said your haircut sucked?

"(in reference to my attire in the monsoon)...<snort>...ahahahhaha" (Die in a fire.)
                :scoffs: I've shoveled snow in shorts before.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Best part was they were calling the city district emergency line to let them out of the parkade.....even if I had conceded to try and help him the on call guys would laugh in my face, call him back, then laugh in his face.
                  Aw. You should have offered to help, then called up the city district and offered up the idiots for a good face-laughing. You could just stand to the side and watch.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    Heh. You should have gotten all happy with that guy.

"They're closed on time? That's great! The last place was supposed to lock up at 6, but they were stil open after 9. So, what is it you want me to do for you?"

You should look into whether or not your likely to get calls from there.

Although, judging from some of Kara's posts, it seems that the US has it's own 867 people, but that they don't congregate in a single area code for easy identification.

^-.-^
                    Ill be getting calls from all over the country. For over 30 products eventually.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

Although, judging from some of Kara's posts, it seems that the US has it's own 867 people, but that they don't congregate in a single area code for easy identification.

^-.-^
                      Here in Michigan, if they call from 810 or 989, that spells trouble with a capital stupid. Or if the account indicates "Mobile home"... That's a whole story unto itself....

Comment

Working...
                      X