Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talon: Sometimes I wonder if this town is built on top of a secret nuclear plant that's been buried for over 30 years. And Broomjockey: Good suggestions. I just may have to try them to the next person that annoys me.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Or say "At least you don't have 3 different people shouting in your head! Shut up, George! I can't hear what the customer is saying!" And so forth. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
        My IV pump makes a whirring noise. Barely noticable, I can hardly hear it. So, I'm ringing up this woman who asks,"Ugh, what's that noise." I explain it's my IV. She goes, "Well, turn it off. It's giving me a headache!" She wants me to risk my life so that she doesn't get a headache? Yeah, not going to happen. She gets mad when I tell her this and has the balls to complain to my manager. He just laughed her right out of the store.
        I'd have turned it off and started to fake like I was going into a seizure.
        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Just when I think I've read about the lowest that humans can go, I stumble upon a thread like this. I'm ashamed for humanity.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What a b*tch!

You could always try, "I'm sorry my life-saving medical device bugs you so much. That cashier over there has no such device, why don't you go to them instead?" Then stop in the middle of the transaction and walk away, so as not to set off her poor little headache more.

Comment

I totally understand and agree with you 100%. Sometimes what we must do to survive may mean a very minor irritation to another, but it is necessary.

"You have a headache? Take an aspirin, and it'll go away. But death just hangs on, you know."

Comment

Working...
              X