Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for answering... it's been one of those nagging questions at the back of my mind for awhile now!

As George Carlin says, "Thoughts like these kept me out of the really good schools!"
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Starlord View Post
      I actually had someone ask me once what currency they used in Hawaii. they were going to Hawaii on vacation and wanted to know what currency to get their dollars changed into.
      Isn't that a Jeff Foxworthy bit? *grin*

Or are there really people (more than one!?) out there who think like that!?
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
        WWRKTHSCCJ:TMD
        I just got to ask what does this stand for?

Sorry for the thread jack.
        I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Starlord View Post
          I actually had someone ask me once what currency they used in Hawaii. they were going to Hawaii on vacation and wanted to know what currency to get their dollars changed into.
          How 'bout this: Aruban Guilder, otherwise known as the Florin

Quoth TrainedChimp View Post
          I just got to ask what does this stand for?

Sorry for the thread jack.
          What Would Robert Keith Homicidal timeleaping shapeshifting call centre Jesus: The Man Do? - WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD

A play on all of the What Would Jesus Do? (WWJD) bracelets, pens, notebooks, etc.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            For the record I've informed people I was in BC before and received responses like "Oh wow, I'm calling Europe?" or "You're European? You don't sound like it". So yes, I can verify that it DOES happen. Because people are stupid. ><

God I've only been at work for 15 minutes and I already have two entries.
            To be fair if you're in Baja California your Mexican accent might be confused with someting from Europe.
            Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Working...
            X