• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    SM: But I don't get signal at work!
    *snicker*
    >_>
    <_<

Do you get someone saying that EVERY week? I'm sorry, but I'd lose it every single time. Especially since I've seen that video with Cats headbanging.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I'm extremely talented at sounding like I actually care.
      I'm talented at acting like I care...and work... Hey, maybe I can be store management material after all!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. No female managers.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
        The Suits always trot out that "customers always remember & spread tales of bad customer service more than good".
        I think it's good for business if SC gripe to their friends. Either their friends are also SC looking to work the same scam or they're decent folks who know what a scammer/BSer their friend is.

And if word gets out that some company is not welcoming to SC who are demanding something they don't deserve, then maybe the SC will go elsewhere and become the competition's problem.

While the others know that it doesn't work to scream and yell and threaten because it won't get them anyhting more than acting decently will.

I know, I know . . . but I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Do you get someone saying that EVERY week? I'm sorry, but I'd lose it every single time. Especially since I've seen that video with Cats headbanging.
          Yeah, just about. So far, I haven't gotten it today (but I did just get a GREAT story for my next post, check local listings).

I hate that argument, too. "I can't use my phone at work, I shouldn't have to pay." Let's go to McDonald's and get a Waaahmburger and some french cries, then. I can't watch TV at work, and I still have to pay my cable bill.

And yes, headbanging Cats fills the world with joy.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            Oh, wait. No female managers.
            All of my office's managers including branch and regional are female. As are our client care head and programming lead. ;p

The only men in any position of power here are the QA heads and the HR guy.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              God help you. We have a mere two client lines like that and I loath them both to varying degrees. The roofing one I hate so much that puppies whimper for a block and a half when I get one. The other one is being shilled by Ed McMahon, so yeah, *thats* a fun one. Gah.

We don't own any American offices and we're more likely to retain all employees, regardless of how useless. What baffles me is apparently we've won countless national/north American customer service awards (Like 7 years running on one of them) and I have no idea how. Although I guess my QA reviews always come back as "Has exceptional tone of service". IE I'm extremely talented at sounding like I actually care.
              hey wanna know whats scarier? We sell over 30 productes for people, which im going to have to know what people want to know about them.

Comment

Working...
              X