This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many in here feel the same?

How many in here feel that some customers are so stupid that they could manage to hit a speed bump while standing still?
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I got news for you, some of my customers have been speed bumps. Or as good as one, or good for nothing but being one. Or... you get the idea.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      I got news for you, some of my customers have been speed bumps. Or as good as one, or good for nothing but being one. Or... you get the idea.
      That could be construed as an insult to speed bumps everywhere.

Let's just say I consider the intelligence of the average customer that shops at my Kitty to be close to the average Caveman.

With similar limited vocabulary at that.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I do believe that speedbumps are at least useful for something. Having had a very great time trying to decipher what some idiots were saying, I do believe that I could have a more stimulating conversation with your speedbump than my stupid customers.
        It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
        ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
          That could be construed as an insult to speed bumps everywhere.

Let's just say I consider the intelligence of the average customer that shops at my Kitty to be close to the average Caveman.

With similar limited vocabulary at that.
          Hey, those Geico cavemen have quite extensive vocabularies! Don't insult them, they have enough to deal with already!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What's funny is that I made a similar comment to this ditzy former coworker from my time working at a local Wendy's. She's the epitome of the blonde joke, and that's why it was always fun to work with her. One day, she'd dropped a packet of honey mustard dressing on the floor. She bent over to pick it up, and managed to stumble in the process. As she regained her footing, she stepped on the packet, and managed to shoot dressing up the back of the assistant manager's pants. It looked like he crapped his pants because her aim was that good. It was hilarious!!! I busted out laughing, and made a comment about her being talented enough to hit a speed bump while standing still. Everyone in the kitchen busted out laughing. She stood there looking dumbfounded, then caught on a moment later, which made it even funnier when she finally got that look of dawning on her face and her jaw dropped, "Hey! That wasn't very nice!"
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
            X