This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh...

as mentioned in another post, I had a client need to cancel their order and wanted a full refund.

well I had placed the order and my card charged through my distributor....when I canceled the order, they took their sweet time removing the hold from my card it only releasing today.

well....the client got impatient, and disputed the charge on his card through me...

considering I was willing to issue the full refund as soon as the hold cleared, I am not fighting this dispute.

If he had just been a little more patient, he'd of gotten his refund today....

now because of the dispute, it will take 15 - 30 days for his money to go back to him even though I put through the paperwork to not counter the dispute.

patience....a few hours or 15 days....
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Haha welp. That's what you get for being a douche!

Comment

Just wondering ... you mention this to him? That due to his impatience, he now gets to wait for his money?

Comment

I kept in almost constant contact with him....we're talking a time frame of this started 5/28/2013...just for the record.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I know for me my bank will put the funds back in my account while the paperwork goes through with the understanding that if the dispute goes the sellers way they take the money back. I also give businesses ~a week before doing that though.

Comment

His bank probably isn't willing to do that, if he pulls crap like this all the time. Will he learn any patience in the mean time? Hahahahaha... no.

Sarlon, if he does start badgering you about the money, because it's "taking so long," please laugh at him.
            If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

huh, I know the credit card company I used to work for, we always checked when they cancelled. Then reminded them it can take a company about 10 business days to send the refund to your card (some companies are really quick processing refunds, most take the full 10 days they are allowed). And that therefore, filing a dispute BEFORE 10 business days pass, will delay receiving the refund in most cases, as in a dispute, the company can actually wait until the last day of their 30 day period before responding. Or just not respond at all and then at around day 37 it is found in the customer's favor.

Comment

Yeah, we recommend that customers first attempt to work out issues with the merchant when they DID originally authorize with the merchant first... much quicker that way, plus if the merchant fights the dispute the customer may not get their money back at all, depending on the reason for the dispute.

Comment

I WAS working with him, it was a problem on my end. My distributor was taking forever to credit my account back. but literally the DAY my client put in his dispute, my account got credited.

Comment

Working...
                  X