Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: SC gets arrested when he tries to enter the wrong house.

Crime: SC tries to get Rose fired because she is dating her girlfriend, Kaori.

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
    Punishment: The refund is refused...but an exchange is available in the fetishist's size.
    That might not be a punishment.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is fired as a client by the Dragon Ladies. Never mess with professional trainers at a gym . . .

Crime: The Healther Than Thou club is back, terrorizing restaurants by demanding they get rid of their good tasting but greasy food in favor of the healthier but bland and icky menu favored by the Healthier Than Thous, and playing suppervisor to people who don't care to have their food choices questioned, or just plain thrown away and replaced with salads they didn't ask for.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: The club has been taken over by feederists. The members are forced to eat fattening foods until they are forced to change their name to the Heavier than Thou club.

Crime: SC wants to buy a blouse for the sale price despite the fact the sale ended two weeks ago.

Comment

• Punishment: If she wants it half off when it's no longer on sale, she can have if half off. Would she prefer the right half of the blouse, or the left half of the blouse? To get the whole thing, she must pay full price and a re-stitching fee.

Crime: The SC doesn't like the sex, violence, swearing, or much of the plot in a G movie they rented for their kids. So they edit the movie on their own to remove the parts they find offensive, and don't bother to inform the video store that they've done this. It isn't discovered until the next person rents it.

Comment

• Punishment: 7 days straight of watching what was left on the cutting room floor after a Star Wars fan made "The Phantom Edit". That's right - nothing but Jar Jar Binks for a whole week.

Crime: SC parks their car at the fuel pump (doesn't buy fuel) and goes inside to do business in the convenience store. Their "business" includes taking a dump, so they're blocking the pump for at least half an hour. Of the 6 pumps at this gas station, they're blocking the ONLY one that has diesel. A lot of dually pickup (and VW TDI) owners are pissed off.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Punishment: One of the Diesel trucks is Argabarga's tow truck, ...

Crime: SC is wearing a dress and isn't keeping his legs closed.

Comment

• Punishment: Deadpool is nearby and just found out Taco Bell was closed. The SC wakes up in the hospital from 70 stab wounds that barely missed vital parts except the Juevos.

Crime: SC tries to leave the hospital without telling anybody to go eat foods that put them in the hospital.
                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: Tiny has the assignment to make sure SC doesn't leave his room. Tiny is 6'5", 400 lbs. of pure muscle.

Crime: SC keeps yelling at the movie screen warning Vin Diesel that Mel Gibson is trying to kill him.

Comment

• Punishment: Mel Gibson magically appears out of the screen and slaps SC until they cry for mommy

Crime: Plays their music in the car loud enough for it to not only be loud outside with the windows up and from 100 yards away but to the point you can understand every word in the rap
                    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: Has to endure a 100 hour marathon of Barney the Purple Dinosaur at the same volume level as the rap music.

Crime: As SC eats his Krabby Patty, he hides pickle slices under his tongue, accusing Spongebob of forgetting the pickle slices and thus, scamming Mr. Krabs out of a free Krabby Patty, making Spongebob go home and cry and thus, resulting in everyone else eating crappy Krabby Patties made by Squidward.
                      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: Force him to eat at the Chum Bucket.

Crime: SC keeps putting his bare feet on the shoe salesman's face.

Comment

• Punishment: Tiny the Hell's Angel, back from a ten-hour ride, takes his sweaty boots off and puts his stinking feet on the SC's face.

Crime: SC smears his bodily wastes all over the bathroom.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: SC has to clean the entire store dressed in a French maid's outfit while photographers take pictures. Those pictures are published to the internet.

Crime: SC decides that it would be a good idea to go grocery shopping naked.

Comment

• Punishment: Mother Nature is not pleased and sends a nice big blizzard his way.

Crime: SC goes the laundromat, not to wash their own clothes since they didn't bring any, but to walk away with everyone else's nice, clean, dry laundry.

Comment

• Punishment: Cue the rainstorm and a big splash of mud all over the laundry that SC has pilfered as well as onto the clothes on SC's back, as SC goes to his car.

Crime: When a cashier says that it won't scan, SC responds with "It must be free!" After a few guffaws, though, SC puts on a straight face, pulls out a gun and says, "I mean it. Give it to me for free, or else!"
                                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                                X