Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaay!! Glad things are looking up for you and that Ozzie is on permanent retirement!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• Attention Guests: Ozzie has been 86'd off the property. If you see him again, please call Princess-Snake. Thank you.
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Yay, Princess. That is excellent news. Bye-bye g-tube!
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• Woop woop!! Are you allowed any soft cheeses, or just firm ones?
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
            Woop woop!! Are you allowed any soft cheeses, or just firm ones?
            Only firm ones. G-tube's out, by the way. Approximate time until it completely heals: 4 weeks. That's right, 4 weeks of leaky stomach juicy goodness ruining my shirts. Anybody got any waterproof gauze? Anyone know if they make waterproof gauze? Because of leakiness, I am going to have to stand up for most of the day so that gravity can keep my stomach contents inside my stomach. I have to eat standing up as well. My feet and back are killing me.
            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
              Anybody got any waterproof gauze? Anyone know if they make waterproof gauze?
              Why yes, they do.

OK, well the standing up thing and the leaky thing and all sucks but all in all, good news and I'm glad to read it.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I know it sucks having to deal with oozing and whatnot, but at least you've gotten your "divorce" from Ozzie.

And they say "And this too shall pass."

BTW, the holidays are coming up. Lots of goodies, such as pumpkin pie, turkey, cranberry sauce, red velvet cake, eggnog, gingerbread cookies . . .

I think I'll stop here before I get in trouble. But at least it's something to look forward to.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Update

Ok, so the whole closing-itself-up-all-on-its-own thing didn't work out. Four weeks later and while the hole is significantly smaller, it's still there. And leaky. Dear gords, the leaky. So had to schedule surgery to close it up. Went in on Friday. Got home today. Surgery went well, though I did gag on a tube they put in my nose and down my throat, so they were forced to take it out sooner than they wanted. Recovery is doing good. The pain is, well, I guess it depends on what mood my stomach is in. Yesterday it was tolerable. Today it was not. Percoset makes this royal viper very happy. Missed a week of school, but since it's only 2 days, I'll get back on track very quickly. But first I need to study for 2 midterms and write a three page essay. Does anyone know how to write a comprehensible and well thought out formalist literature essay on some drama story that I-don't-know-what-it-is-yet (email buddy says professor hasn't told anyone yet), while completely doped up on pain killers?
                  "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                  You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                    Does anyone know how to write a comprehensible and well thought out formalist literature essay on some drama story that I-don't-know-what-it-is-yet (email buddy says professor hasn't told anyone yet), while completely doped up on pain killers?
                    Do it in parts. That's what I did for several terms, and I still got A's, much to amazment of teachers. Especally when they see how much more indept my thesis and reports are NOW that I'm not doped up on dozens of painkillers.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                    X