Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, not sure how to get her *that* for Christmas...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, bring her down to Australia and to the Gumeracha fair. We have a feast
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
      Do you have a Medieval Times any where near you? She'd LOVE it and you just *might* be able to convince her she's having dinner in Skyrim....
      Unfortunately not. Totally gives me ideas though!
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
        Do you have a Medieval Times any where near you? She'd LOVE it and you just *might* be able to convince her she's having dinner in Skyrim....
        I took my Clementine to a Medieval Times once. She was convinced the knights on horses were actually Power Rangers. XD We also got her a wooden sword (she didn't want the fairy wands or nothing). She named her sword Billy. (At the time she was really into playing Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic's sword was named, so why not hers?).

Yeah, aren't kids, especially nerdy kids, awesome?
        And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Quoth CalyCoRose View Post
          I took my Clementine to a Medieval Times once. She was convinced the knights on horses were actually Power Rangers. XD We also got her a wooden sword (she didn't want the fairy wands or nothing). She named her sword Billy. (At the time she was really into playing Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic's sword was named, so why not hers?).

Yeah, aren't kids, especially nerdy kids, awesome?
          One of the members of my Viking group has a 3-year-old. Said 3-year-old has a little wooden sword. She loves it .

Also, I can totally see Medival Power Rangers. (The Mystical Knights of Tir Nan Og do not count)

We'd have the Red Celtic Ranger, the Blue Viking Ranger.....
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

If she waits 30 years, they may have VR technology good enough to accommodate her request....then again, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
            X