Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the pictures! Congratulations. You make a striking couple!

Comment

You guys wanted more pictures?

MOAR PICTURES.

Comment

I see you went with the geeky wedding vows. I love the photos though!

Nice timing on the ring exchange as well: (11:11am on the 11/11/11)

I LOVE your dress....

Now, I wonder if I can kidnap your photographer, she did a fantastic job!

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! ^_^ Looks like the start to a perfect marriage
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
          You guys wanted more pictures?

MOAR PICTURES.
          SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! You are absolutely STUNNING!
          The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

So by this point, my entire family has seen the photos. General consensus? Our trust in our photographer was well-placed. And apparently I'm really freaking gorgeous. >.>

Still wrapping my brain around that one. I'm... just me. I happened to pick a great dress, the perfect hairstylist, and be advantageous enough to have a "sister" who is French and a genius with makeup. But I look at the photos and see this pretty little delicate woman who shines with love and has this wonderful handsome man at her side. And it puts a stupid grin on my face. I really love these photos.

Comment

Having great wedding photos is awesome. Our photographer did a wonderful job too. I have the negatives, as the photog went out of the wedding biz a few years later and sold them to me, and one day I will have a proper album made.

KiaKat, you ARE beautiful and I'm sure it's not just the bride aspect
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
              X