X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Abe Vigoda (for real this time)

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/26/abe-vigoda-dead/

Best known for his role in Barney Miller and uncountable false death reports.

Oh. Wow.

Farewell Fish. Guess Tom couldn't get him off the hook this time.
    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-26-2016, 09:12 PM.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, at 94, he had a good long life, and hopefully a happy one.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

May he rest in peace, surrounded by his happy fans who have preceded him.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

In the words of my husband, "Can we go back to 2015? I'll take being offended over everything to losing everyone in the f*cking universe."
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
          X