Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help deciphering call girl code...

No, seriously.

The latest episode of NCIS involved a former madam talking to one of her former employees about a phony job she was sending her on. In the phone call, the madam says that the client (or perhaps the job?) is "light KB, possible MOX, half around."

After the call ends, McGee asks the madam what that means. She just gives him a look as if to say, "Figure it out yourself."

I couldn't.

Now, I don't expect that anyone here is a call girl, but this is a pretty varied crowd, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone knows what the hell that stuff means.

So...what the hell does that stuff mean???

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

What is that episode called? I can't remember/don't know if they've showed that one in Australia yet. We've been getting them fast-tracked lately.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

It's called "Guilty Pleasure," guest starring Dina Meyer as former DC madam Holly Snow. It just aired last night in the U.S.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Shows like this tend to spout entirely made-up BS, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't mean anything at all. Something tells me prostitutes don't have a standardized short-order cook lingo.

Comment

May also be regional.

Rapscallion

Comment

An application of Google-Fu reveals that "KB" is a slang term for potent marijuana.

Anything else I could try to interpret would be pure ass pull, so I won't.

Comment

Quoth Jack View Post
              Shows like this tend to spout entirely made-up BS, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't mean anything at all. Something tells me prostitutes don't have a standardized short-order cook lingo.
              Sometimes they do and sometimes they actually use real stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised either way, frankly. If it's crap, fine. If it's not, I just want to know what it is.

And I don't think it is short order cook lingo so much as sex lingo....I have talked to people who are into various alternative sexual lifestyles that do, in fact, use various phrases and/or abbreviations for things. So I am thinking it might be something along those lines, rather than call girl specific shorthand, if that makes sense.

Then again, what do I know?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Then again, what do I know?
                Lots, but not everything.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You'll have to ask a Madam.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

A Madam? Sure. No problem. Let me just whip out my phone, check out all the madams I have in there....lesse, six boat captains, seven magicians, countless restaurants, a bunch of relatives I don't like, a couple of restaurant owners, even one disgraced former schools superintendant...but no madams. Guess it's not as easy as I expected.

Still A Customer."

Comment

You can't have the numbers to the ones I know.
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Never said I wanted them.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Guessing it was just made up for the show. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364845/.../160517071?p=1
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I have a guess... and this is a guess only, simply because I had to find the show online and find the context it was used in.

Since she's setting up a 'date' for Tony... this is a description of him as a heads up of what the girl should expect on her 'date'. Light KB, (somewhat of a killer body, not overly buff), possible MOX (man of extremes - maybe gets a little freaky), half around (not quite a total a$$).

It's JUST A GUESS. That and I've followed NCIS since it started... this is the usual description of Tony that is given.
                            Last edited by r2cagle; 04-07-2010, 08:44 PM.
                            Make a list of important things to do today.
                            At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
                            Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              No, seriously.
                              So...what the hell does that stuff mean???
                              I have no idea..and what was it that Tony asked for later in the episode that was supposedly "off menu"?

Comment

Working...
                              X