Clear All

• Neaty sign in a local gas station

saw this hanging at the register

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    YOU on the phone
    We will NOT serve YOU.

or something to that effect.

I asked the clerk about it and he said they have had a real problem with phone talkers hense the sign
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

At my old job there was a restaurant that had set up shop in the cafeteria, and they had a picture of a cell phone with a dagger through it behind the register.

Comment

Saw this in a bookstore when I was travelling:

Roses are Red
      Violets are Blue
      If you are in your birthday suit
      We will NOT serve YOU

Got to wonder what problems THEY had.

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
        ...If you are in your birthday suit
        We will NOT serve YOU

Staff with uncontrollable hilarity/nausea, most likely.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
          If you are in your birthday suit
          We will NOT serve YOU

One of the other stores in the chain that I work for had a 'nuisance regular' (male) who liked to strip off in the changing rooms, then burst out stark knackers naked and run through the store shouting 'chase me then, girls!'

He was banned, of course, but would wait till he knew the place would be really busy, sneak in and off he'd go again......
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            He was banned, of course, but would wait till he knew the place would be really busy, sneak in and off he'd go again......
            Keep pincushions loaded with pub darts at the tills.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My favorite was a SC who tired to pump gas, while talking on the phone while his car was running. After the attendant yelled at him over the PA (and shut off the pumps) the SC yells back "i'm trying got listen to the radio" before peeling out.

I wish I could have that sign at work. When the SC is on the phone it always talks longer to help them, what in their mind becomes my fault they can't shut up and concentrate on ONE task.

Comment

One of the stores on Main Street here has a sign by the cash register that says 'Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy', complete with picture of said puppy. According to the owner, the sign was actually highly effective.
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
                X