Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. People who when I wish them a nice day, reply with "What's so nice about the fucking place?" Well fuck you douchebag! Just because your vagina hurts (it was a male), doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

2. A customer demanded that I put his things in just two bags. Here is the problem, he has about a half a cart full of things. It just wasn't going to happen. I told him it wasn't going to happen. He says to me "Oh you'll do it if I tell you will." Whereupon, I ignored this redneck cocksucker and bagged his groceries.

3. Appearantly, I charged the redneck cocksucker twice for his bleach. 99 times out of 100, I will catch this, but this time I didn't. You know why? Because, gosh darn it, I am one of those pesky homo sapiens who makes mistakes. According to one of the CSMs though, I need to be more careful. Its not really that he told me to watch what I was doing, it was the way that he said it. He acted as if making one little mistake was completely unacceptable and it should have never happened.

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
      Our store is also big on safety. If we are not safe then how can we help the customers? So by our corn display I take it upon myself to put a box so the customers can throw in their corn husks. Lo and behold it is removed faster than i took the timeto put it there. Why? Corporate says it don't look right? If we ask why we are told "It doesn't matter why. its just not supposed to be there." So to summerize we can't have a box there to catch the corn husks to prevent falls, we can't tell customers not to husk corn (customers are not supposed to husk their corn there anyway. they have to wait until they buy it and go home). So no box means cornhusks on floor, corn husks on floor means slip and fall, slip and fall means time off from work or lawsuit from customers because produce is "above" cleaning thier dept.

F***ing corn husks! Last year corporate went nuts the no husking thing, mainly because have a trash receptacle looked bad. We got tired of people ignoring the sings and shucking on the floor or on the displays and got a plastic table cloth than matched the stores colors. We draped said table cloth over the outside of the trash can, so it hung about a inch off the floor and held it in place using a knotted trash bag. A second trash bag was used to deposit the husks. It looked kind of like this:

That a lasted about two days before the DM removed it.
      Last edited by mattm04; 08-25-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

That sucks. Then I guess its pointless to be safety concious if it interferes with the "looks of said dept". as long as the dept looks good no one gives a rats ass about safety. SMH

Another thing that annoys me is that often times we are understaffed. Yes, I know with the economy we must cut hours at times but seriously during holiday season? LIke 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day? Really??? We are just as busy at those times as we would be at Christmas. And when we bring it up Management says that we have no hours to give. BS. We are making bank during those times and we have no hours??

Another thing that irks me is that when I have the opeining shift its so damned filthy in the morning. They say the closer did their job. But then when I pull the same thing to see what happens im "Not doing my job". I mean really??
        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
        X