Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work had been insanely busy. Sorry guys.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

No worries, work is more important. Later tonight I have a ton of homework to do.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ok, when you two get a chance, need the plan for getting one of the three alone if you are going to capture one. Do not forget you do have a Uranian, who would be good at knocking people out.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm off until Monday but I'm pretty wiped out and may crash early tonight (Saturday mornings in retail hell, ugh).
          As too what to do next, maybe Masi or Nya could lure the twins away? Idk. My brain's on empty (:P) and I have no clue what to do?

Comment

Luring is good, but it is up to you two to figure out what would lure the two away . Didn't think I was gonna make it too easy did ya? Also...sleep is gooood!

Comment

Of course you wouldn't make it easy. :P I'm just not very creative or inventive at the moment. My brain is so fried. And yes sleep is amazing. I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night for the first time in a while. It was awesome.

Comment

Well, if no update by you two by tomorrow morning, guess I will have to have Sho get creative

Comment

Oops. At least I caught up a bit on my sleep. :P

Comment

so wheres that post mytical
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

*laughs* Well I had to end up taking my vehicle to the shop. So post is incoming.

Comment

Woohoo. ^_^

Comment

question...am I with them?
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Yes, unless you decided to go do something else . I know things are a bit slow right now, but should pick up soon .

Comment

hop online if you can, I've got a bit before I have to trudge off to work

Comment

Oops didn't see that before I logged off, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X