This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass the dutchie

Yesterday, was perhaps the most awesome SC run in.

I was returning from lunch with BP, and CO. We were approaching Harbor Square, when we pass a group of bushes with smoke coming out of them... We approach, when we see the bushes move. We go over to the bushes, and we see some Weed smoking teens, who see out uniforms, and ask if we could take their bags. I say no, we can't do that, unless you are on our property. "Aww come on, we'll give you guys some dubs." CO looks at the "Ring leader" and says "not on your life, we know some people who would like to speak to you about your weed." Another one of the cronies says " Then we'll take our business elsewhere." I told our boss "L" about htem, and she told me that if they ever come on our property, the cops would be called.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Oh, yeah, that's subtle.

Are they asking to be arrested?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh Yay! I am sure your local Detention staff can't wait for your stoners to arrive!

Comment

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side....
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

From what I remember of the explanation of Musical Youth's musical number, the dutchie is a cooking pot. Surely 'pass the doobie' would be more appropriate?

Rapscallion

Comment

You know, this right here is why I don't do weed.

This is waaaaay too typical.

Whatever brain damage weed causes to make a person this indiscrete, I can do without it.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              From what I remember of the explanation of Musical Youth's musical number, the dutchie is a cooking pot. Surely 'pass the doobie' would be more appropriate?

Rapscallion
              I saw on VH1 one time (one of the I love the 80s shows I think) that the song was originally to be called "Pass the Kutchie"--"Kutchie" being another name for The Sticky Icky.

They changed the title so it wouldn't be quite so obviously a drug song.

Comment

Heh - I remember a while ago the BBC not realising that Ebenezer Good was a song with drug references. As soon as they did, whoops it disappeared from every playlist going.

Rapscallion

Comment

Heh - I remember a while ago the BBC not realising that Ebenezer Good was a song with drug references. As soon as they did, whoops it disappeared from every playlist going.

Rapscallion
                  Yeah, Cause 'Eeezer good' didn't clue them in.
                  (E's are good)

Now, I've had a little weed, now and again, but not for the last few years have I ever had it in the quantity to make you THAT DUMB.

I still like being asked if I know where they can buy some pot.
                  It's *thinking* well, kinda, yeah, but I'm not exactly going to tell you...
                  Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Rapscallion
                    That's their version of a Ganga song "Pass the Kutchie"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Diamonds

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                      Now, I've had a little weed, now and again, but not for the last few years have I ever had it in the quantity to make you THAT DUMB.
                      It's not the weed that makes 'em dumb. They were that way at the start.

Fun Fact Time: The physiological effects of weed basically make it so that the brain cannot shift short term memory to long term memory, thus the forgetfulness of stoners. Other than the carcinogenic effects of inhaling smoke and ash, it's not only mostly harmless, but responsible recreational use can prolong a person's life by about five years. (old data) On its own, it would take more than a person is capable of smoking on their own to be harmful in the long term.

This all is according to the DEA's own informational pages, supplemented with independent research information.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Now I can't get the damn song out of my head!

And check this out: I'm allergic to wacky tabacky!
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                          I can't get the song OR the video out of my head!
                          I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

There's only one way to fix that.. start singing "The Right Stuff" by New Kids On The Block! ^_^

Honestly, how silly do you have to be to act like that? And.. you have to have business with someone to take it elsewhere.
                            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

I can't get the song OR the video out of my head!
                              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TASTE EARWORM DEATH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X