This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGWTFLOFLMAO!!!!!111

We use MS Communicator at work to talk to each other - mainly for people to IM me to let me know what is wrong with their computers (how nice).

We have two new people in the office - they seem to enjoy talking like 5th graders on AOL.

OMG my puter isn't workin WTFLOLLOLOOOLLLOLOOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!111

Come on, this is a professional environment.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Wow, I used to feel bad for using " " in a work email when I was still working.

Comment

What's worse is when it isn't even an instant message, but a regular work email. One coworker started responding that way and I finally had to ask her to type the whole words and I cc'd her boss. I work in a professional environment and need to send out quotes and other professional correspondence.

sur 2pc in stk, r u ok if i fill them

Sorry, does not compute.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Sorry, does not compute. [/QUOTE]

Wait!!! Wait!!!, What does that MEAN11vnty!!!???
        And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

It's a little scary, but I think I can translate.

'Yes, we have two pieces in stock. Is it all right with you if I fill the order?'
          The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
            It's a little scary, but I think I can translate.

'Yes, we have two pieces in stock. Is it all right with you if I fill the order?'
            Thanks, I can't get much past OU812
            And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post

2 pc n stk? No wai! LOL! Sur I ok u fill thm. OMGWTFBBQ! PB4UGO2BED!!!!!!111ELEVENTY1
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

omg r u old or wut lol thats how ppl talk ok??? if u cant read it u shud go to skool r sumthing lulz m i rite guys?????
                !
                "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Ahh,the texting,it burns me so

I've actually heard people attempt to verbally utter this dialogue aloud.
                  I can see if it took forever to type something about, but there's abbreviations and then there's abominations
                  *jedi hand wave* This game works...just not in your system.

Comment

Working...
                  X