This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting wording in a Resume

I normally don't look at resumes that come my way since I don't make the hiring decisions, but today my supervisor asked me to take a look and put those that have hotel experience into a seperate pile. One snipped from the cover letter read "...excel in high-pressure customer service positions"

I think it's a classy way of saying she dealt with SC's, and I might have to plagerize this phrase. I hope she gets hired. She seemed nice enough, and her being hot might be another reason I want to work with her. I'm not sure if it'll happen though. Her resume was 4 pages long, which might be a turnoff to the hiring managers here.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Very nice wording indeed and it's eyecatching. 4 page resume? YIKES. GL getting a hot co-worker

Comment

I think sending out a four-page resume to any employer pretty much commits your job prospects sideways. It shows lack of focus and an inability to figure out what's most important to the company you're applying to.

As for the phrase "...excel in high-pressure customer service positions", I don't think it means much other than "I'm good with customers" and that's a requirement of the job anyway. She could've said "I won't slap the customers around for being stupid" and she'd basically be saying the same thing.

Still, if she seems nice, I hope she gets the job. There's not many of those to go around lately.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X